Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don’t Let Cold Weather Freeze the Marketing of Your Home
11/22/2013 3:48:08 PM

Don’t Let Cold Weather Freeze the Marketing of Your Home

When selling your house you want to make it inviting even when the ground is frozen, tree limbs are bare, and the sky is overcast. Even if you don’t get much snow, many grasses go dormant in the winter months, turning a lifeless yellow or brown.

You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression, no matter what the season. Let’s go through just a few things that you can look at doing going into the winter months...Read More

Auction Off Yosemite National Park? There’s So Much Beauty

I just wrapped up some real estate auction training with the last group of agents coming into RealEstateAuctions.com. It was Thursday morning. I closed up my laptop and started packing for our honeymoon. My wife Joanna and I recently married in San Francisco and decided to honeymoon...Read More

Raleigh, NC Is a Great Place to Live and Work

Raleigh, along with Durham and Chapel Hill, form the Retail Triangle Park which is a huge magnet for businesses of all types. When coupled with its close proximity to Universities such as Duke and NC State, the City has a thriving economy that has made it a much sought-after location...Read More

Local Auction is Fun and Interesting to Observe

Saturday, November 16th, 2013, was a fun and eventful day. NMNW-Auctions.com held an oral ballroom auction at the Sheraton Hotel near Portland International Airport. They auctioned off 16 properties; residential, timberland and commercial properties...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0