Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Fail proof system for recruiting PAID TrafficWave referrals
11/17/2013 5:38:16 PM
My name is Craig Hawkins and I am a very happy member of Team Atlantis. Please be sure to read this letter in it's entirety at least once, preferably twice. It's that important.

Team Atlantis has recently implemented a brand new, never before seen, fail proof system for recruiting PAID TrafficWave referrals. But before I share this phenomenal new system, I want to share with you TrafficWave's amazing affiliate pay plan, so if you're not already familiar with the pay plan, please click on or copy and paste the following link into your browser and hit your enter key. This will open in a new window. Be sure to come back here for the team's brand new amazing system of recruiting PAID members.

TrafficWave's affiliate pay plan

Now then, I’m going to cut to the chase. No hype, no unrealistic promises and no insulting your intelligence EVER! Just the amazing facts!

Here is our new, amazing system of recruiting. Read it closely. You are going to be so blown away by the pure simplicity of it that you are going to wonder why no one has ever thought of this before and I have no doubt that you will make the smart decision to join me and Team Atlantis today.

ATLANTIS TEAM SYSTEM DETAILS

All members receive three (3) PAID referrals according to their join date before moving on to the team's rotating URL.

All members are provided with a team ad tracker link URL to promote the team ads. These ads bring members in to our letter series which contains a link that will direct them to the site of our next member in line to receive referrals.

All members also have the option of also promoting personal pages, as I have opted to do.

Once a member has received their promised three (3) PAID referrals, they are moved to the team’s rotating URL to receive even more PAID referrals at random. Members are limited to a total of ten (10) referrals and one (1) PAID referral per month thereafter. Ten (10) PAID referrals will put you at Tsunami Level which is where the REALLY BIG money is.

Once a member has been moved to the team's rotating URL, their team ad tracker URL is updated to direct interested parties to the team's rotating URL where their TrafficWave affiliate link is listed to receive referrals. We already have many members who have received three (3) or more PAID referrals so our rotating URL is receiving a lot of attention already.

It is required that all members who expect the team to provide them with three (3) PAID referrals maintain a weekly hit count to their team ad tracker URL of 1,000 hits or more per week. This is very easily done. We have great tips on our website that will help those who are new to online marketing. Members who do not maintain their weekly hit counts, barring any emergencies, will be skipped. Members who are skipped may re-qualify to receive PAID referrals by choosing to promote the team. However, they will be placed at the end of the current list and will have to wait their turn like everybody else for their three (3) promised PAID referrals. We do not do this to be mean or ugly. We do this because it is the only fair way to distribute PAID referrals. Promote the team and benefit from the team. All for one and one for all!

Lost referrals will be replaced by the team within a reasonable amount of time. It is the responsibiliy of the member to inform Didi Wargo of any lost referrals. Didi will ask for proof of communications between yourself and the TW referral that you lost.

PLEASE NOTE: The best way to keep your referrals on board is to welcome them to the team, offer your assistance with promoting, and remain positive.

Simple, smart and effective. It works. It truly does. Now, if you are the skeptical type, and I know that there are a lot of them out there, please consider this.

The first benefit you will realize is that once you have your promised three (3) PAID referrals from the straight line rotator, your TrafficWave subscription fee of $17.95 per month is covered by your TrafficWave commissions and if you're serious about network marketing, an excellent autoresponder is a 'must have' anyhow.

The second benefit you will notice is the fact that your direct referrals will begin receiving their promised three (3) PAID referrals and so on and so forth; which, of course, will build your TrafficWave downline and your TrafficWave commissions even further, therefore putting you in profit. And while they are receiving their referrals, you will still be receiving more PAID direct referrals through the team's rotating URL where your TW affiliate link will be in 24/7 promotion.

The third benefit is the fact that this will go on and on and create a huge TrafficWave downline for you. I’m not talking 30 to 50, I’m talking about hundreds and quite possibly thousands.

Now, after having viewed TrafficWaves affiliate pay plan above, imagine for a moment, if you will, your soon to be TrafficWave residual online income. I’m not joking. This is serious business and you will make money providing you promote the team and/or yourself. In fact, I highly recommend you join today, as in NOW. Not in a week, not in a couple of days, BUT NOW! (if you're already an active TrafficWave member... excellent) The sooner you are in, the more you will earn. It’s simple math.

Please Note: If you cannot join us as an upgraded (PAID) member today, please wait until you are in a position to do so. We promise PAID referrals and that is what we are going to deliver!

To join Team Atlantis now, please click on the following link. This will bring up my personal TrafficWave site. You will need to click on the '30 day free trial' button. Once you've done that, you will change it to pay today near the bottom of that page. TrafficWave will send you an email wherein you will need to confirm your account. Once you've done that, please email Didi Wargo, Atlantis Team Leader, your new TrafficWave user name and best contact email to oceanswellatlantis@gmail.com so that she can welcome you to the team and get you set up to receive your own PAID referrals.

Join Here

Finally, it's very important that you click on the link below and complete your details on the page that appears and then confirm your subscription to Team Atlantis. This will ensure that you receive the team updates.

Receive Team Updates Here

Again, Team Atlantis is a team that you can trust. No hype, no unrealistic promises and no insulting your intelligence. EVER!!!

I'll be looking forward to welcoming you aboard Team Atlantis and helping you to build your new online business.

Craig Hawkins, Very Happy Atlantis Team Member

craighawkins.tw@gmail.com

I invite you to join the World's First Community Build System designed to help you build your main online business. Our leaders want to spend money to advertise for you and your team through our No Cost Leader Funded Ad Co-Op. Our Community Build System helps all productive team members to earn and grow their income and their network. If you are working to earn online, selling anything online, this system is for you! http://craig-hawkins-presents.info/quickaboutme
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!