Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What Are Real Estate Auctions?
11/12/2013 4:54:40 PM

What Are Real Estate Auctions?

I am glad you asked. Well let me tell you I am new to the whole real estate auction process and here is what I am having fun learning thus far.

There are a few real estate auction types and they are Absolute, Minimum Bid, and Reserve. Each one is an effective method of selling real estate. Auctions are an intense, accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public in the sale of any property...Read More

Real Estate Auctions Are the Real Deal

This is the title of one of the many sessions that I plan to attend at the NAR/WCR (National Association of REALTORS® and Women’s Council of REALTORS®) conventions this week in San Francisco.

This is my first national convention for both groups and I am psyched! I have been studying the schedules and adding sessions and events to my event planner and my Google Calendar...Read More

Home Fire Danger: That Would Never Happen to ME! Or Would It?

It’s funny we all go through life thinking certain things would never happen to us. We are all invincible, and the odds are just against us. In the last six months there have been two homes that have caught on fire in my parent’s neighborhood...Read More

Our Raleigh, NC Executive Analyzes Auctions vs. Traditional Listings

When done right, an auction is more than a fast and simplified way of selling real estate compared to the traditional method.

Holly Springs, NC and surrounding area homeowners and sellers should consider the auction method for the following advantages:...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0