Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marketing GPT
11/5/2013 10:17:45 PM
Marketing GPT is a get paid to read, get paid to click, get paid to post banners and text ads, and more. You practically get paid to do everything you already do anyway! So come and put in your two cents and I'll give you back 5. Payout is only $10 and with referrals you can make a lot more money and save a lot of time clicking.

Click here to check it out.
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Marketing GPT
11/6/2013 8:15:25 AM

Hi Becky Beasley!

We just sent the following message to 500 of our randomly selected friends at
Click Fred E-mails.
=============================================================
Subj: Marketing GPT

Hi #FIRSTNAME#,

My friend Rebecca Beasley placed this winning ad in the Adlandpro Programs with Loyalty Bonuses forum. We guarantee 100 visitors to your ads in that forum. You too can get your ads payed forward. More about that in a minute but first here is Rebecca's ad:
===============================================
Marketing GPT is a get paid to read, get paid to click, get paid to post banners and text ads, and more. You practically get paid to do everything you already do anyway! So come and put in your two cents and I'll give you back 5. Payout is only $10 and with referrals you can make a lot more money and save a lot of time clicking.

Click here to check it out.
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? (URL removed to comply with the rules here)
================================================
Here is how you too can get 100 visitors to your free ad in the Adlandpro "Programs with Loyalty Bonuses" forum.

You must first be a member of Adlandpro.
ask me for a link to join.

Then join the "Programs with Loyalty Bonuses" Forum.

Description: Have a program that rewards you every day for logging in? Promote them here and get them paid forward. Affiliate links, banners and graphics are welcome in this forum. Click to join the forum and add as a favorite.

To your success

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
Programs with Loyalty Bonuses
Forum Administrator
===============================================================
Join the Click Fred E-mails Team and Earn Credits & up to 15,000 Loyalty Bonus Points Weeky!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!