Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Auctions as an Alternative to Traditional Listings
11/4/2013 2:10:11 PM

Auctions as an Alternative to Traditional Listings

Most people are familiar with the traditional method of marketing real estate properties. One contacts a Realtor who lists the property, puts up a sign and lockbox, and markets it through the local multiple listing service (MLS) plus his/hers other marketing networks...Read More

Conduct Your Due Diligence on As-Is Properties

Hello again, auction enthusiasts, I hope everyone has had a great week and all was well. As I have been saying each week, auctions are exciting and are a great way to buy and sell real estate. There is one thing I would like to tackle this week and that’s buying at auction...Read More

Veteran Agent and Company CEO Begins His Career Anew in CA

At age 50, being in real estate since 1985, studying for my California license is not on the top of my list of things I want to do. When I took my Illinois real estate license exam as a 21-year-old kid, I remember the studying techniques I used back then; flash cards, reading every evening for weeks, taking copious notes, taking mock tests...Read More

How Many Times Should a House be Sold Before It Is Conveyed?

MLS statistics shows there are currently a total of 2,639 listing under contract throughout the whole of Wake County, Raleigh and surrounding areas.

Sixty One of these properties had been active for 300 days or more.

A closer look at activities on these properties show that eight of them had no price adjustments, with the longest running time being 319 days and the longest stood at 599 days...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0