Franchise Website Produces Recurring Income (USA)

Franchise Website Produces Recurring Income
franchise, turnkey website, home business,

VISIT WEBSITE (learn more) http:://theviralfranchise.com/?hfwashington

The Viral Franchise by I Wanna Be Rich™
You Either Want $50,000 Dollars Every Month, Or You Don't.

Franchisee's Wanted
You Do NOT Need To Make Daily Sales, You Only Need 6 In Total.

Running an online business is the most cost effictive and profitable business platform ever created especially when someone else has already done all the hard and expensive work for you. By purchasing a Viral Franchise you will have begun the process to earning an incredible $50,000 dollars in recurring monthly income that is fueled by only a $7 dollar operating cost. I Wanna Be Rich™ has become a world wide money making giant with the release of the Viral Franchise and its unique forced viral payment system, when you sell just 1 Viral Franchise for only $7 dollars from your sales page you create a lead to $8000 dollars in recurring monthly income AND a lead to 8000 other franchise owners who are trying to make YOU money every single day.

The Viral Franchise is not a matrix, cycler or a HYIP so you have nothing to invest or risk. For only $7 dollars a month you will receive your very own 'branded' Viral Franchise business that will grant you 4 different ways to earn money, the most profitable being the ability to franchise. With only 15 to 30 minutes of 'work' per day you could reach that achievable goal if you can copy/paste a link.

What The Viral Franchise Is.
I Wanna Be Rich™ Is A Branded And Trademarked Company.

The Viral Franchise is a networked advertising Biz-Op that enables regular folks to own their own popular online business 'without' having to build it from scratch. By becoming a Viral Franchise owner I Wanna Be Rich™ gives you the rights to assist in franchising the business to further grow the Company, in return every franchise owner receives an equal monthly sales share per franchise that they have assisted in opening (6 levels down and infinitly wide). Franchise owners also receive unlimited personal advertising, 100% of all advertising profits generated from their franchise AND 100% of fee#1 and fee#2 sales cuts sold from their franchise. Get your Franchise today at http://theviralfranchise.com/?hfwashington