Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Radio Air Time
11/6/2013 7:01:21 PM
10_1_136.gif Mark Dewey designed two more logos. I would like to get some thoughts on these. I should be able to start the process by the end of the month and I will need to have the logo by then.
MagicSounds3.jpg
MagicSounds4.jpg

Let us see if others come up with the same one that I chose. Everyone can give their opinions on this.
smogmeinichols3.jpgI mean everyone.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2013 8:28:17 PM

Mike,

I like the top hat one best. Good fun, does the job, simple and to the point.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2013 8:30:14 PM

Be careful Mike. Go to Google images. There are other Magic Sounds. Are these copyright?

Roger

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2013 9:45:38 PM
10_1_136.gifHi Roger,
I may have to check on this. The company that I'm working with on this said that this name is available in Indiana. Therefore, I'm wondering if I will only be allowed to promote clients from Indiana. I thought that there would be others with the same name myself. This is why I am taking my time before putting any money out and also the reason that I have already announced the name that it would be. I am hoping that there is someone that is familiar with this subject that can tell me if I would be allowed to promote people outside the jurisdiction that this name is good for. I was looking for a name that would be Internationally free to use, therefore, if there are going to be restrictions I will have to go back and start over. Perhaps I could use my name and call it Caron's Magic Sounds Label In this way, I am promoting my family name as well. What do you think?
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
ufofleet.jpgWhere in the world can I get some answers?
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/7/2013 5:08:29 AM
10_1_136.gif Hi Roger,
I received some verification about my Record Label. As long as I register the name in Indiana and pay the fees required, I am authorized to obtain my clients from any state or country that I wish to. I do not have to pay extra fees anywhere else. She also explained to me that many people think up a name that that wish to use and create their label without permission. In a case such as this, as I will have verification that I am allowed to use this name, I could contact other companies that are using the same name, and demand that they stop using it or pay a fine. I also have an option to apply for an international license which would mean that the name Magic Sounds Label would be a trademark with me being the owner of the name. I imagine that this would cost way too much for me, and therefore I will not be applying for it. I will,however, apply for an LLC for the name which will give me added protection.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!