Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Know Your Land, Know Your Storm Sewer
10/9/2013 1:55:25 PM

Know Your Land, Know Your Storm Sewer

Let’s talk about land again. This is Part 3 of a series that presents aspects of land that are important to know in determining its value, its use and the timing of that use. This week’s article is about knowing one of your “large” utilities, STORM SEWER and especially the volume of the storm water....Read More

When You Think Auctions, Don’t Just Think Foreclosures

I had a conversation with a buyer this week about some auction properties we have going up for sale. He asked if they were all foreclosures and I said to him that they weren’t. We went on to talk about some of the properties and he is currently looking at a few. The conversation brought up an interesting point, though...Read More

Auctions Are Changing the Way Real Estate is Sold

A few days ago I read that Auction.com sold $65M in real estate last week alone by way of auction. Last week I received a brochure from Concierge Auctions on a multi-million dollar mansion that was sold by way of auction...Read More

Auction Process Works Regardless of Seasonal Real Estate Cycles

As we move past the peak summer real estate buying and selling season, Fresno sellers will start to see an extended days-on-market timeframe for their real estate listings...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0