Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Breast Cancer Deception – Hiding the Truth beneath a Sea of Pink
10/4/2013 4:52:58 PM
You should have seen the look on the doc's face when he had to tell me I was pregnant. He took the test and left the room for 20 minutes. When he came back he said "Carol, I am very sorry to inform you that you are very pregnant!" And I said "Yes, doctor, I am sure you are very sorry." Then the next question almost made me slap him. My husband was sterile as well and when I "fixed" me I "fixed" him too! Doc's question -- "So....who's the father?"

Oh...the arrogance!
Author, Health Coach, Business Owner, Survivor
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2013 5:07:11 PM
Carol,
I think you should have slapped him. That is awful. Some of these doctors, think they are gods.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
10/8/2013 6:05:23 PM
Lord. You should have slapped him.
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+0
10/8/2013 7:12:02 PM
Many of the clients that walk in my door truly believe they will get in trouble if they don't listen to what the doc says and you have to be so careful to try to make them understand that they have choices. If I had listened to my doc I would be dead or childless.
Author, Health Coach, Business Owner, Survivor
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/8/2013 10:03:38 PM
Hi Luella and Carol,

I know why I don't to doctors, because I don't pay any attention to what they say. They think they know it all. As long as I have my Chiropractor and get Dr Mercola's news letter I am doing great. Dr Mercola also said about the sea of pink. I get upset every time I see one of those stupid ribbons, people don't know what they are talking about, and If you try to tell them they think you are a bunch of sh**. So I keep my mouth shut most of the time, which is so hard to do.
Thanks for letting me, let it out.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!