Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
The All Natural Cause of Global Warming
9/27/2013 6:22:49 PM

The All Natural Cause of Global Warming

by John Kehr

(The Best Years in Life) One of the strongest arguments for Global Warming is the warming trend that started in the 1970′s. Since then the average temperature of the Earth has increased by about 0.5°C. When the numerous graphs showing CO2 levels increasing are displayed along with the temperature rise, people make the easy comparison that one causes the other.

Anyone who studies the Earth’s climate would not be convinced by such a shallow argument because it is very clear from even the most basic study that the Earth’s climate is constantly undergoing change. It has been difficult to explain why the Earth started warming in the 1970′s and that lack of explanation has allowed the warmist crowd to convince many people that the CO2 emissions of mankind are the cause. Read More.

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The All Natural Cause of Global Warming
10/3/2013 5:13:52 PM
Dear Luella,

How to decide which of two irreconcilable views is true?

One says that lack of explanation on why the Earth started warming in the 1970's has allowed the "warmist crowd" to convince many people that the CO2 emissions of mankind are the cause. But the article is not dated and newer data might have invalidated it.

The other view affirms that through the use of radioactive isotopes, scientists are more than 99 percent sure that much of the carbon in the air "has human fingerprints on it" and that "because of basic physics, scientists are 99 percent certain that carbon traps heat in what is called the "greenhouse effect."

Please visit these newest articles:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
10/4/2013 3:53:28 PM
Thank you Miguel. There is a lot of controversy with regard to Global Warming. I am sure that progress has had something to do with global warming.
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2013 4:00:22 PM
Luis,
How do you reconcile the fact that the earth hasn't warmed in the past 10-15 years and the ice creation in the antarctic is off the charts? now with the solar flares waning for the next eleven years or so how do they claim "Global Warming' at all. Fact is they no longer do, they now claim "Climate Change" and that is not in our control, never has been and never will. Based off the ice samplings the warming and cooling of the earth happens no matter which species resides on its surface. Carbon IS GREEN and the greenies refuse to believe this.

Quote:
Dear Luella,

One says that lack of explanation on why the Earth started warming in the 1970's has allowed the "warmist crowd" to convince many people that the CO2 emissions of mankind are the cause. But the article is not dated and newer data might have invalidated it.

The other view affirms that through the use of radioactive isotopes, scientists are more than 99 percent sure that much of the carbon in the air "has human fingerprints on it" and that "because of basic physics, scientists are 99 percent certain that carbon traps heat in what is called the "greenhouse effect."

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2013 6:02:34 PM
Jim,

For each article denying that it has been global warming in the last 15 years, you will find another, probably more serious, confirming the Earth has warmed in that period. I don't know which sources you have resorted to (I expect they are not in the oil companies payrol), but I have just found one that seems to me pretty conclussive.

Otherwise, I have posted in the past days two or three articles that seemed to me backed by independed sources; they are those mentioned in my previous post in this thread. Here I am adding one that is most sensitive to me because it concerns a most special area in my country, one that has lost almost all of the snow that until approximately twenty years ago covered its mountain tops: The Cordillera Blanca ('White Mountain Range') in Huaraz, Peru. Here is the link: Vanishing Glaciers of Peru. (By the way, I stopped visiting it since then because it lost all appeal to me).

And here is the link to the main article:
What has global warming done since 1998?

Hugs,

Miguel

Quote:
Luis,
How do you reconcile the fact that the earth hasn't warmed in the past 10-15 years and the ice creation in the antarctic is off the charts? now with the solar flares waning for the next eleven years or so how do they claim "Global Warming' at all. Fact is they no longer do, they now claim "Climate Change" and that is not in our control, never has been and never will. Based off the ice samplings the warming and cooling of the earth happens no matter which species resides on its surface. Carbon IS GREEN and the greenies refuse to believe this.

Quote:
Dear Luella,

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!