Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
She’s Hooked on Auctions and Lovin’ It
9/24/2013 1:47:45 PM

Back in the early 1970s (probably before most of you were born) I attended my first auctions in South Florida. Never did I ever imagine that auctions would be such a huge part of my life.

Cutting my teeth on charity auctions, better known as silent auctions, I was hooked, yet never imagined how my addiction to auctions would reshape my life forever...Read More

A Major Lesson Learned: Be Sure to Use a Realtor®

Is your home literally floating away? Here in Colorado, with record-smashing rainfalls in some areas of the state, this is exactly what is happening! Did you know your home was located in a flood zone? Did you even care? When you purchased your home did you use your own Realtor,..Read More

Know Your Water, Know Your Sanitary Sewer

Let’s talk about land again. This is Part 2 of a series that presents aspects of land that are important to know in determining its value, its use and the timing of that use. This week’s article is about knowing one of your “large” utilities, the sanitary sewer...Read More

Zoom Zoom? More Like VROOM, VROOM! L88 Corvette Auctions for Big Bucks

Anyone know what an L88 is?

Well, don’t feel bad if you don’t know because I didn’t know either. Last weekend my husband was watching Mecum auctions and he told me he wanted to watch it because an L88 was coming up for auction. I asked him what an L88 was...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0