Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ace High Solos 60 Free Ads!
9/19/2013 9:00:17 AM
Referral Contest Underway - great prizes!
Use promo code: starter to receive 60 free ads!

Join FREE then Don't miss the Amazing One-Time-Offer to secure the best deal!

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Ace High Solos 60 Free Ads!
9/19/2013 5:41:00 PM

Thank you Becky BeasleyBecky's profile picture
for sharing this "Ace High Solos 60 Free Ads!"
program with awesome loyalty bonuses for active members who log in every day.

I joined right away and am in the process of setting up my account. Number one is filling in my downline builder details.

Hold on don't join yet

...the dowline builder is going to take some time

...just kidding

...it is important to do but this is so awesome I am not going to hold you back just because I don't have the time to fill in all the details.

I took advantage of the OTO and upgraded to Lifetime JV Member for only $11.00. If two of my referrals do that I am going to be in profit.

Guess what!!! All of my profits are going to either my referrals favorite charity or to mine.

I want you to know and trust me. I am not in this to make a profit. I am here to help others be successful. If I can give to charity in the process the blessings will be exponential.

You know what they say! Timing is of the essence! There is a referral contest here with lots of great prizes. Get in early as this is going to be hot.

See you on the inside, join Ace High Solos

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!