Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Goodbye Letter Which Sealed The Deal
9/16/2013 11:01:43 AM

The Goodbye Letter Which Sealed The Deal

A few months ago, I closed one of the most difficult, unique, yet rewarding transaction in my 11 years of practicing real estate. My client “Terry” was an elderly lady who hired me to sell her home so she can travel and perform philanthropic deeds in Third World countries...Read More

What Do Football and Real Estate Have in Common?

As I watch the opening week games, I ponder this question.

Both require dedication, hard work and perseverance. Professional real estate, like professional football, is not a part-time job or a hobby. It is a career. Both require study and a willingness to learn more than is required. Football players watch tapes, listen to experts and drill...Read More

RealEstateAuctions.com Starts Building a Mississippi Team

When I used to do only traditional real estate and I would see auctions signs for real estate, I would think that property must be distressed. Now that I am part of this growing team at RealEstateAuctions.com, the light bulb lit up for me. Now I say, “Why wasn’t doing this all the time in my many years of being a real estate broker?”..Read More

Gotta Love Your Mom: Helping With Her Real Estate Questions

I was having lunch with my mom when she asked me, “Do I have to use the agent who has the yard sign posted on the property?” I said absolutely not. I was a little surprised my mother did not understand agency seeing that I have been selling real estate for almost a decade...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0