Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sadia Khawar

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Share Your Knowledge
9/1/2013 3:42:35 PM
The term ray is a historical accident, as cosmic rays were at first, and wrongly, thought to be mostly electromagnetic radiation. In modern common usage high-energy particles with intrinsic mass are known as "cosmic" rays, and photons, which are quanta of electromagnetic radiation (and so have no intrinsic mass) are known by their common names, such as "gamma rays" or "X-rays", depending on their frequencies.
+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Share Your Knowledge
9/1/2013 7:05:08 PM

An artist's concept of the heliosphere, a magnetic bubble that partially protects the solar system from cosmic rays.
(click on image for the link where this pics originally has been posted)

Hi Sadia, thanks for slightly touching my favorite topic.
There's a huge difference between scientific and metaphysical research on CR, and I am giving my best to, at least, understand first (specially part about modulation of the galactic cosmic rays in heliosphere). Metaphysical approach to the cosmic rays (and specially part on so called CREATIONAL RAYS, which official Physics can't afford yet) still is kept secretly, and one gains mastery on any part of it literally walking barefoot over the thorns and thorns ...

To me personally both methodologies are equally appreciated, even though each of them has a very reasonable objections on the worth of the other. My hope is to see, during my life, their cooperative works, which could bring a huge prosperity to the human race.

+1
Sadia Khawar

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2013 5:50:37 AM
Great observation Branka! And cosmic rays are not harmful as they when reach on earth's surface level , they are changed into secondary particles called muons which are really not harmful for healths.
+3
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2013 7:42:01 AM
Thank you Sadia.
From my personal experience nothing is harmful until is used for the wrong purpose or if is not used timely. Education is the base for the proper use of anything, and it is a tomb for superstition and prejudices. But our existing educational system should be changed.

+1
Sadia Khawar

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2013 7:49:42 AM

You are right, Actually,If any nation of the world wants a progressive and prosperous society, it must have an integrated and fare educational system. An unfair and corrupt examination system will leave many students behind in the race of life. Such a system would take us towards complete disaster.

it requires experiments and concepts, not only words :)

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!