Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Free to join 6 level affiliate program!
8/30/2013 11:23:19 PM

No one wants to have to pay monthly auto-ships or spend several hundred pounds or dollars to join a business opportunity.
You Play We Play offer a free to join lottery syndicate management system.

A fantastic opportunity for the ‘ordinary person’ to generate extra-ordinary incomes!
In these tough economic times, many people believe the only way they will ever get rich is by winning the lottery!
If that is so, then why not sell them the lottery tickets!
Better yet, why not show them a way to increase their chances of winning!

You Play We Play has grown from strength to strength through word of mouth referrals, in-line with genuine consumer demand.
You can safely say that any person, aged 16 or above, who plays the Lottery is a genuine prospect wanting to increase their chances of winning the Lottery.

You Play We Play is always giving you more chances to win and their groundbreaking Refer A Friend promotion is no different!

For every friend you refer you will receive a commission on every ticket they purchase!
And if that isn’t generous enough,they’re also giving you and your friends a Multi Level Bonus.
This means for every friend each of your friends refer, you will receive an additional commission on every ticket purchased, up to 6 friend levels deep!
The more friends you refer, the more you earn AND the greater your chance of getting a stake in an international lottery jackpot!

• • Level 1 – 20%
• • Level 2 – 6%
• • Level 3 – 4%
• • Level 4 – 4%
• • Level 5 – 4%
• • Level 6 – 4%
If you are looking for a simple to do, no cost involved way to generate an additional income, then I highly recommend you check out the You Play We Play affiliate program today..

Click here to find out more..

http://www.comparemylotto.com/?ref=circle52

WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Free to join 6 level affiliate program!
9/6/2013 8:13:22 PM
Hi Donggeun!

I looked at your post and could not find any personalization. Do you have any personalized splash pages? Would you like to know where you can create your own?

Let us know,

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2013 9:58:27 PM
Hi Donggeun Yoo,Dongguen's profile

Thank you for placing a winning ad in the "Personalized Splash Pages" forum.

Checking back on some old messages I see we have not met the 100 views that we promised. So to get it the views we are giving it some additional attention.

We just paid your ad forward again by sending it to 3,007 of our friends in HotSpotMailer.Join HSM Now

Here is the message we sent:

No one wants to have to pay monthly auto-ships or spend several hundred pounds or dollars to join a business opportunity.
You Play We Play offer a free to join lottery syndicate management system.

A fantastic opportunity for the ‘ordinary person’ to generate extra-ordinary incomes!
In these tough economic times, many people believe the only way they will ever get rich is by winning the lottery!
If that is so, then why not sell them the lottery tickets!
Better yet, why not show them a way to increase their chances of winning!

You Play We Play has grown from strength to strength through word of mouth referrals, in-line with genuine consumer demand.
You can safely say that any person, aged 16 or above, who plays the Lottery is a genuine prospect wanting to increase their chances of winning the Lottery.

You Play We Play is always giving you more chances to win and their groundbreaking Refer A Friend promotion is no different!

For every friend you refer you will receive a commission on every ticket they purchase!
And if that isn’t generous enough,they’re also giving you and your friends a Multi Level Bonus.
This means for every friend each of your friends refer, you will receive an additional commission on every ticket purchased, up to 6 friend levels deep!
The more friends you refer, the more you earn AND the greater your chance of getting a stake in an international lottery jackpot!

• • Level 1 – 20%
• • Level 2 – 6%
• • Level 3 – 4%
• • Level 4 – 4%
• • Level 5 – 4%
• • Level 6 – 4%
If you are looking for a simple to do, no cost involved way to generate an additional income, then I highly recommend you check out the You Play We Play affiliate program today..

Click here to find out more..

http://www.comparemylotto.com/?ref=circle52
WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
=========================================
Steps to get your ads payed forward:

1. Join Adlandpro:

goo.gl/L4D1a

2. Join the "Personalized Splash Pages" forum:

http://goo.gl/6bDVZL

Description: Add your personalized splash pages in this forum! We will pay them forward in some of the top email Safelist and social networks on the Internet.

Ken Wolff
==========================================

HotSpotMailer - Get Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks

Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click here for Details and to join!

*Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,

Ken Wolff

join HSM

I had 102
,141 credits before I sent the message to 3007 of our randomly selected friends. I clicked on a 35 links to other HSM programs and had 100,313 credits.

Now I can easily go in to my Gmail account and click on any number of 204,445 emails in my saved HSM Messages and get as many credits as I need.

There are
26,564 active members who opt in to receive your messages. More people joining every day. I consider them all to be my friends. Good friends are friends that respond to the messages that you send.

Close Friends are Good Friends that you communicate with often.

Lets be Good Friends...or better yet...Close Friends.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2014 5:09:57 AM
Hi Donggeun Yoo,Dongguen's profile

Thank you for placing a winning ad in the "Personalized Splash Pages" forum.

Checking back on some old messages I see we have not met the 100 views that we promised. So to get it the views we are giving it some additional attention.

We just paid your ad forward again by sending it to 5,000 of our friends in TopTierTraffic.
Hey Surfer

Click Here for more information on TopTierTraffic!

============================================================
This is the message that we send inviting them to this thread:
=======================================

You Have An Email From Ken Wolff

Hi TTT Friends,

Our friend Donggeun Yoo, placed a winning ad entitled,

"Free to join 6 level affiliate program!"

in the Adlandpro "Personalized Splash Pages" forum.

We are happy to share it with you, but it is a little too long to put in this message. Read all of it in the forum you go to for credits.

You too can get your ads paid forward.

Steps to get your ads payed forward:

1. Join Adlandpro:

goo.gl/L4D1a

2. Join the "Personalized Splash Pages" forum:

http://goo.gl/6bDVZL

Description: Add your personalized splash pages in this forum! We will pay them forward in some of the top email Safelist and social networks on the Internet.

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!