Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sellers, Don’t Worry. Auctions are Simple and Straightforward
8/30/2013 3:13:05 PM

Sellers, Don’t Worry. Auctions are Simple and Straightforward

For sellers interested in listing their home with RealEstateAuctions.com, the process is simplified and straightforward. A team member at RealEstateAuctions.com will contact you to evaluate to see if the auction format is for you depending on the current market and your urgency to sell, along with other factors specific to your goals and your particular listing...Read More

Auctions Get the Best Out of a “Highest and Best” Offer Demand

Living and working here on the Gulf Coast of Florida in what I call “My Own Little Paradise” I spend much of my time networking with real estate agents all around the Greater Sarasota area. I was speaking with an agent friend of mine this week and she was telling me about a buyer she has been working with. They have looked at many homes and they finally found the perfect home for them so they made an offer. Before she knew it, the phone rang and the agent on the other end said we now have another offer on the table and we need your “Highest and Best” by tomorrow afternoon!..Read More

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock…Quit Waiting For a Traditional Listing to Sell

I was asked recently what benefits we have to offer potential home sellers.

A benefit of real estate auctions over traditional sales that I like to talk about is the timeline!

In a traditional sale, how long will a sale take? No one can predict. It could be a week if the home is in pristine condition and priced below the market...Read More

Get a Close-Up Look at Auctions…the Four-Legged Kind

There are many kinds of auctions. There are benefit auctions, equipment auctions, livestock auctions, furniture auctions, estate sale auctions and personal property auctions to name a few. We at RealEstateAuctions.com host only real estate auctions. If equipment or furniture is with the property and needs to be sold, we bring in one of our professional colleagues who specializes in real property items...Read More

­­­­­­­­­­Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0