Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Meet Julie Newell!
1/17/2006 10:33:56 PM
Hello, my friends, Please welcome my friend, Julie Newell to our big Adlandpro family! Julie has been a friend of mine on Ryze for a long time and was probably wondering where I was! We just caught up with one another here today on the best community on the 'Net, Adlandpro! Julie and her husband live in St. Petersburg, Florida with two very spoiled dogs, their babies! (Now who wouldn't spoil their dogs?) :) They have been involved in network marketing for six years and have found their niche with a great company they're really excited about. You can visit http://www.weightlosshalloffame.net Invite Julie to be your friend. She is looking for pointers and tips to help her get the hang of things around here, and I know you all just love to help out! God bless, Dave
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Meet Julie Newell!
1/17/2006 10:57:16 PM
Hi dave, I sent her an invitation. I think this is great that you are introducing us to your friends. peace, Leon
+0
1/17/2006 11:08:14 PM
Hi Dave: Thank you for yhe introduction,and I will be glad to invite her to be my friend. Thanks Your friend Peggy Smith
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/18/2006 12:09:23 AM
Hi Dave, Thanks for the invite and your introduction of Juie. She is already on my friends list. WELCOME JULIE to our great comunity!!! Your friend Donna aka texgirl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!