Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sellers Have Good Reasons to Look to Auctions
8/22/2013 2:28:19 PM
Sellers Have Good Reasons to Look to Auctions

From a seller’s perspective, a real estate auction might appear to be somewhat of an unknown territory. The question may well be, “What are the benefits to me for selling through an auction?”

In the right hands, an auction is not just a simplified way to sell real estate but also much faster compared to the traditional method....Read More

Meet New Great Plains Regional Director Doug Andersen

“Auctions are my life. I live for them,” says veteran auctioneer Doug Andersen, Great Plains Regional Director, who manages the states of Nebraska, Oklahoma and Kansas.

Doug brings to RealEstateAuctions.com decades of auction experience in his home state of Nebraska. “I’ve been in the auction business all my life, ever since getting out of high school,” he says about his long career in which he has auctioned everything from cakes to livestock to durable goods to real estate...Read More

REOs Abound, But What are They and How Can Auctions Help?

What is an REO? Well, when a borrower (homeowner/seller) defaults on their loan payments for three to six months, the properties then go through a foreclosure process. The property goes back to the bank and becomes an REO, real estate owned property. The bank then will relist the property with a bank-approved REO agent to relist for traditional sale on MLS, or the property may go straight to the courthouse steps to be sold via auction/sheriff sale...Read More

Outside Agents Have a Great Partner with RealEstateAuctions.com

RealEstateAuctions.com offers residential and commercial real estate agents a friendly environment in which to sell their properties. This is in stark contrast to other auction oriented firms which have a reputation of being very difficult to work with when it comes to selling property that is represented by another agent...Read More

Read ALL the Recent News from RealEstateAuctions.com here!

+0