Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What do You Find Complicated about the Adlandpro Affiliate Program?
1/31/2017 9:12:07 PM
[quote]Everytime I share a post from here I am participating in the affiliate program. As stated I noticed we had this same conversation so I dug it up [quote]

So you tend to use the community affiliate program, rather than the other (main...is that a good word?) Affiliate program where you use a code on a blog or website...create content to bring people in?

Why do you think this is hard for people to understand and how would you help people understand the affiliate program better?

( I really want to understand the issues as to me this is simple)
+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2017 3:55:13 PM
Not in my pay grade as they say, but the "Community" side was really boosted and implemented due to the success of "#TheCommunityWall" and to make it easier to share links that would also promote #ALP. A point which I think was lost when the point system and the open searchable pages became "no-follow" style links. Basically ending the original intent of the #CommunityWall and its effectiveness unless socially shared and those folks deemed it important enough to register or login to see the content.

The main affiliate program is a bugger of another color and that is why I felt the comments from when Dave was the Affiliate Manager would be beneficial since it was the same conversation.

Which do you choose to use or would if your were not in your position here? Why?

Quote:
[quote]Everytime I share a post from here I am participating in the affiliate program. As stated I noticed we had this same conversation so I dug it up [quote]

So you tend to use the community affiliate program, rather than the other (main...is that a good word?) Affiliate program where you use a code on a blog or website...create content to bring people in?

Why do you think this is hard for people to understand and how would you help people understand the affiliate program better?

( I really want to understand the issues as to me this is simple)

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2017 4:13:58 PM
What I'm hearing Jim, over and above you tiresome animosity is that people find it easier to be a "community affiliate" where people can share "stories, Videos, forum topics" over having to do the work of maintaining a blog or website.

...interesting

Here is another question, what about those people who have a multitude of different affiliations and want to also affiliate with Adlandpro..how would you suggest they be more effective in what they are doing?
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2017 4:29:20 PM
Interesting you didn't answer the question but chose to task me instead. Not playing your game.

Quote:
What I'm hearing Jim, over and above you tiresome animosity is that people find it easier to be a "community affiliate" where people can share "stories, Videos, forum topics" over having to do the work of maintaining a blog or website.

...interesting

Here is another question, what about those people who have a multitude of different affiliations and want to also affiliate with Adlandpro..how would you suggest they be more effective in what they are doing?

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2017 8:00:14 PM
Hi Jim,..Let's try this again

First off apologies if I'm getting overly sensitive to things being said..it serves no useful purpose and helps no one

To answer your question

I would use both programs in different ways.

First off if I had my own blog and was keeping it active with content, I would definitely use the affiliate program, because every niche needs advertising.

The pros to using the program is that it is passive by nature. You add a code and your done.
The cons to the program is that if you do not keep people coming to your blog,via content and sharing your blog..people will not come to your blog..exclamation mark.

The community affiliate program is an easy way to share your forums, the "wall", exchange, feed or whatever name you use. With the community affiliate program, you can share ADLANDPRO on any social venue and is a great way to highlight the community of this site.

When you use both systems in a productive, efficient and planned manner, you will overtime that you can produce results

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!