Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Personalized Splash Pages and Where To Promote Them!
8/17/2013 11:16:33 PM
Hi Adlandpro Friends,

Please join the Personal Splash Pages forum, mark as a favorite. Click on New Topic under the forum description
share your personalized splash pages.

When you or anybody else responds by clicking New Reply it will bring your thread to the top of the Index.

Hint: Click New Reply and share where you are promoting your personalized splash pages.

My commitment to you for your participation is to pay your Personalized Splash Page forward in valuable top rated email safelist, traffic exchange, social network, blog or other traffic generating location on the net.

Think about the benefits that you will receive!

* Branding of yourself as the go to person for something of value that a targeted market is interested in.

* Exponential residual exposure to your personalized splash page.

* Additional signups to the program that you are promoting.

* An additional opportunity to share a success strategy that you are using to promote your splash page which may contain graphics, text links, or affiliate URLs( it is a good idea to use a url shortener like the free Google URL Shortener.
Google URL Shortener
==========================================
I will start things out with an example. Here is a edited copy of one of my personal splash pages:

Click anywhere on that splash page and it will take you to a my personal signup page where you can join for free. I highly recommend that you do as I did and take advantage of the OTO. SiteXplosion delivers every thing that it says it does and more.

OK I am now going to send this and show in a new thread how I promote it several ways
in valuable top rated email safelist, traffic exchange, social network, blog or other traffic generating location on the net. Each promotion will be in a new reply.

You can jump in by clicking on the buttons
. Yes, you are going to want to click the Mark as Favorite button too for easy access. You are going to want to come back here on a regular basis to promote your thread and raise it to the top of the index.

Remember, for every time you make a post here, I will pay it forward generating traffic to your thread and displaying
additional valuable resources.

Just one more thing. I would like for you to have your mind in the right place for this to work. Think of the programs that you are promoting with your personalized splash pages as valuable resources that everyone who is doing what we are doing is going to benefit by joining.

The more people you help by bringing them to this forum, the more success is going to flow your way.

Success flowing to you!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!