Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nena Tesic

9 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Additional job online
8/17/2013 8:18:29 PM
No boss
No pressure,
No target,
No loss. ONLY $
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/11927017/real
Become a contributor in SFI (Strong Future International). It is a company that since 1998 the Internet, which has extensive experience in online business. SFI has over one million registered members in over 160 countries around the world. The SFI's TripleClicks online store - abbreviated TC. It can be found at reasonable prices more than 50 000 items from more than 90 countries around the sveta.Ima and a physical and electronic items. The shop is possible TripleClicks sales and a new and used items, for more information click on the link: http://www.ezinfocenter.com/FREE/11927017
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Additional job online
8/18/2013 12:07:17 AM
Hi Nena Tesic!

Thank you for joining this forum. I hope that you will benefit greatly by your participation. I have a feeling this is going to be a blessing for all who do join and become active. Hopefully it will become a team of like-minded entrepreneurs helping other entrepreneurs to succeed.

We should start with a definition of a personal splash page:

A personal splash page identifies you in someway as the sponsor of the program that the page is promoting. That may be as simple as sponsored by and your name. There is often a box that people can fill out to join on that page. Pages with a place to sign up are often referred to as capture pages. They can be very effective as well and are generally better than a long sales page with way too much information on it.

Stick with us Nena. Take a look at what others present. You may very well be able to work with the owners of the programs that you are promoting to obtain personalized splash pages. I will pay your post forward in one of my favorite safelist in a new reply.

Ken

Anybody can click on new reply below if they would like to make a comment or ask a question.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2013 1:22:57 AM
Hi again Nena!

follow me on twitterI just tweeted this to my 1,568 followers:

Additional job online My friend Nena Tesic posted in a brand new forum... show YOUR Personalized Splash Pages 2!

I also shared it on my timeline in Facebook but will do even better than that. I am going to share it on The Soaring Eagle Team On Facebook.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/20/2013 3:20:44 AM
Hi again Nena,

We just paid your ad forward by sending it to 3,007 of our friends in HotSpotMailer.

Join HSM Now

Why HSM? Let me count the ways....no
...not now...there are too many reasons. I

will explain more in a minute but first
here is the message we sent:
==============================================================
==========================================
Subj: Additional job online
Hi HSM Friends,

My friend Nena Tesic, placed the following ad in the Adlandpro "Personalized Splash Pages" forum.

Do you have a personalized splash page?

You too can get it payed forward in the forum you go to for credits. More about that in a minute but first here is Nena's ad:
========================================
Subj: Additional job online
========================================
No boss
No pressure,
No target,
No loss. ONLY $

http://www.ezinfocenter.com/11927017/real

Become a contributor in SFI (Strong Future International).

It is a company that since 1998 the Internet, which has extensive experience in online business. SFI has over one million registered members in over 160 countries around the world.

The SFI's TripleClicks online store - abbreviated TC. It can be found at reasonable prices more than 50 000 items from more than 90 countries around the sveta.Ima and a physical and electronic items. The shop is possible TripleClicks sales and a new and used items, for more information click on the link:

http://www.ezinfocenter.com/FREE/11927017
To get your Personalized Splash Page payed forward you must first be a member of Adlandpro.

Go to this URL to see why I am a member and you can be too:

http://goo.gl/L4D1a

On Nena's thread where you go to for credits Scroll up and click on the text link in blue letters "Personalized Splash Pages". Join the forum and mark as a favorite.

Click on the other threads in the forum and join the programs that you see that will help you to be successful in promoting the sites you are excited about.

You can have your own personal thread in this forum preferably to display your personalized splash page. You can have as many threads as you have personal splash pages.

Click on "New Topic" in the forum and add your Personalized Splash Page and we will work as a team to drive traffic to it from multiple top rated locations on the Internet.

Please add a comment, question or testimonial in Nena's thread.

Thanks in advance,

Ken Wolff
==============================================================
Now, back to the reasons for HotSpotMailer.

Get Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks

Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click here for Details and to join!

*Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,

Ken Wolff

join HSM
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook