Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Herbert Schnepp invites You to Click Fred E-mails
8/15/2013 11:08:37 PM
I would like to invite you to this great new mailer.

It has a downline builder
Schedule mailings
Unused credits refund
Up to 40% commissions
Weekly Jackpot
Mail as often as every day

Click Fred E-mails
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Herbert Schnepp invites You to Click Fred E-mails
8/19/2013 12:15:42 AM
Hi Herbie!

Thank you for opening this forum. I am sharing it all over the place. I was happy to join and pay it forward by sharing it with others. I have to be honest with you. As awesome as I know this is, I am having a difficult time adjusting what I am doing to take full advantage of it. I can sure see the advantages to the OTOs and upgrading but must hold off on that myself until I can fully work it in to my already busy schedule. Your starting this forum is a big help. I will post my affiliate link by Clicking on New Topic under your forum description.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
8/22/2013 9:15:33 AM
Quote:
Hi Herbie!

Thank you for opening this forum. I am sharing it all over the place. I was happy to join and pay it forward by sharing it with others. I have to be honest with you. As awesome as I know this is, I am having a difficult time adjusting what I am doing to take full advantage of it. I can sure see the advantages to the OTOs and upgrading but must hold off on that myself until I can fully work it in to my already busy schedule. Your starting this forum is a big help. I will post my affiliate link by Clicking on New Topic under your forum description.

Ken

Hi Ken,
That's great, just take your time.

Herbie
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/4/2013 11:08:14 PM

Hi Herbie!

I just updated my signature here in Adlandpro. I am editing my latest post daily as a way of self accountability for the loyalty rewards program in Click Fred E-mails.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0