Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Have You Tried Breathing Techniques?
1/17/2006 4:16:37 PM
Hi Fellow Health Seekers :-) Here is a great way to improve your health you can do just about anywhere. Breathing techniques cost nothing yet have huge rewards. One of the reasons our bodies stop healing is because they do not get enough oxygen. You can increase your blood oxygen content by simply using the following breathing technique: It is a like a recipe for health, 1 Mixture breathing in (I do 3 to 5 seconds) 3-4 times Hold your breath 2 times let your breath out. Example: Breath in 3 seconds, Hold it for 9 seconds, Release it for 6 seconds. Simple right? Now you do it. It is especially good when using the Miracle Foot Massager to increase circulation and toxin removal when soaking immediately afterwards. Some people may feel faint headed. They are not used to so much oxygen. A good indication they are not getting enough oxygen. Try it. You can probably do it now, right? Happy Healing! David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: Have You Tried Breathing Techniques?
1/17/2006 6:08:42 PM
Hi, Thanks for the invitation David .. I've read about breathing techniques to improve ones health before! I shall give it a try... have a great night! Best Regards
+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2006 7:38:42 PM
Another thing one can do when breathing in and out is to say your daily affirmations, i.e. "I am open to receiving", or "Today is a new day, filled with new opportunities".
+0
1/17/2006 9:49:20 PM
Great idea Sandy! Thanks for adding it. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
1/17/2006 9:49:57 PM
Hi Florence, You have a great night also :-) David
DrDA Detox and Heal
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!