Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Beautiful sunsets around the world
8/12/2013 4:46:26 PM

Astonishing sunsets from around the world

There's something magical about a sunset, whether you're experiencing it from your window at home or a beach 5,000 miles away. Here are some of our favorite sunset shots from our users of Flickr, and the photographer's thoughts about what went into them.

By Teresa Mathew, Yahoo! Travel

"I use this as my screen saver! I was on a three day business trip and managed to get a couple of hours off - enough to fit in a bit of photo time!." Gordon Calder, Dubai

"Beautiful winter evening in San Francisco as I watched the Sun set behind the Transamerica Pyramid building." Swapan Jha, San Francisco

"Like a dream wrapped in a wish -- slowly the sun, sky, and sea merged at the horizon." Bill Dickinson, Ocean Beach, San Diego

"This photo was taken at the end of a hot summer day." flickaway1, Holland, Mich.

"It was an amazing experience! To be surrounded by a hundred of balloons in complete silence, contemplating the colors of the sun. One of the most peaceful moments in my life." JMartinC, Uchisar, Turkey

"I got up early in the morning to take the ferry to go back home. I was sad the vacation was over, but this view from the balcony of my hotel was unforgettable!" Andrea Rapisarda, Lipari, Aeolian islands, Sicily

"This photo was taken from the lower dome in the renovated Pasadena City Hall in California." Jim91602, Pasadena, Calif.

"The sunset was relaxing me on a stressful day, and I really like the different shades of color and the sun's rays through the mountain." Victoria Rivas, Malaga, Spain

Would you like your compelling photo featured next? Join the Yahoo! Flickr group.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Beautiful sunsets around the world
8/12/2013 6:52:30 PM

Beautiful English sunset taken from the roof of his toolshop by Dan Pickering.

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/13/2013 2:22:16 AM
Don't know where is from, but it is beautiful

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2013 3:14:29 AM

Thank you friends for your great input. :)

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2013 9:13:02 AM

Sunset Catalina Island, California

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!