Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
MCA details and sign up bonus!
8/6/2013 11:50:07 PM
Do you drive or know someone who does? Does your car insurance offer you road side service for you and your family, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, good ALL across the USA and in ANY vehicle? Are you paying more then $20/monthly for this service and the piece of mind for you and your family no matter where you travel? MCA offers this and much more!! No catch, no fine print, no trial periods then it goes up, its only $20/monthly!! Go here for details: http://tinyurl.com/MCA-Melinda

I am running a special for anyone who signs up with me: I will email you a free vacation voucher or a free 50% off hotels voucher, of your choice. Please email me at tigger00melinda@gmail.com with subject line: MCA free voucher.
After you sign up, email me with the email address you used to sign up for MCA with. That's it! You can cancel your membership with MCA at anytime and you still get your free voucher. No strings attached, no black out dates, nothing like that!

If you have any questions at anytime or you want to learn how you can do this for your business, please email me anytime at tigger00melinda@gmail.com
Thanks! ~melinda~.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!