Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Being Shuvo

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
SEO Tips For Beginners
8/6/2013 10:51:13 PM
Now a days SEO is one of the important parts of a site. It will help you to get a better traffic every day. It will also increase your site’s ranking. Although, SEO is the most essential but it is the most difficult work. Let know few SEO tricks to make it easy.

What I should know?

Before Search engine optimization you have to know that, SEO is a slowly method. Please never try to make it in a day. Try to make it slowly and gradually. Try to be create your back-links from high PR sites/blogs. Do not try to create more than 30 back links in a day.. It appears spam.

Tips To Know??
  • At first choose your keyword, use “Google Adwords”, or any other tools (See Tips For Picking out The Right Keyword).
  • When you go to make a comment in another site, fill your name space with your keyword. Then put email and your site url.(See Comment Making Fantastic Process).
  • You should always try to make a comment from high page rank site, if you want to check it manually it is really to hard. So that you can install Alexa toolbar in your browser. You also can download Google Page Rank ads-on on Firefox. They will automatically show the PR when you visit any site.
  • Then Select 3-5 forum site that relate your keywords. You can also do it by search ; such as this format “High page rank (your keyword) forum” in any search engine.
  • Then Select 3-5 forum site that relate your keywords. You can also do it by search ; such as this format “High page rank (your keyword) forum” in any search engine. Then make your signature in the forum with your keyword. Create 5 post in each forum site regularly and make comment in other article. By these method you can build 30 high quality backlinks everyday.
  • Never use any software or plugin to make backlinks. Software generally make comment in other site with weak comment text. The Website owner of that site, make these types of comments spam. So, Be careful.

It is just tips for Beginners,so if u r new to SEO then i hope it is going to help u

thanks

BeingShuvo
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: SEO Tips For Beginners
8/6/2013 11:03:09 PM
SEO seems most difficult things to me. My brain don't work in this line much. So I am frustrated about this and stopped making blog.
However, here are some nice tips and I think it can be followed. I will try to execute these. thanks for posting and keep posting more and more tips.

Quote:
Now a days SEO is one of the important parts of a site. It will help you to get a better traffic every day. It will also increase your site’s ranking. Although, SEO is the most essential but it is the most difficult work. Let know few SEO tricks to make it easy.

What I should know?

Before Search engine optimization you have to know that, SEO is a slowly method. Please never try to make it in a day. Try to make it slowly and gradually. Try to be create your back-links from high PR sites/blogs. Do not try to create more than 30 back links in a day.. It appears spam.

Tips To Know??
  • At first choose your keyword, use “Google Adwords”, or any other tools (See Tips For Picking out The Right Keyword).
  • When you go to make a comment in another site, fill your name space with your keyword. Then put email and your site url.(See Comment Making Fantastic Process).
  • You should always try to make a comment from high page rank site, if you want to check it manually it is really to hard. So that you can install Alexa toolbar in your browser. You also can download Google Page Rank ads-on on Firefox. They will automatically show the PR when you visit any site.
  • Then Select 3-5 forum site that relate your keywords. You can also do it by search ; such as this format “High page rank (your keyword) forum” in any search engine.
  • Then Select 3-5 forum site that relate your keywords. You can also do it by search ; such as this format “High page rank (your keyword) forum” in any search engine. Then make your signature in the forum with your keyword. Create 5 post in each forum site regularly and make comment in other article. By these method you can build 30 high quality backlinks everyday.
  • Never use any software or plugin to make backlinks. Software generally make comment in other site with weak comment text. The Website owner of that site, make these types of comments spam. So, Be careful.

It is just tips for Beginners,so if u r new to SEO then i hope it is going to help u

thanks

+1
Being Shuvo

237 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: SEO Tips For Beginners
8/6/2013 11:09:59 PM
u r welcome hafiz...glad to know that :)
BeingShuvo
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!