Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Science Confirms an Age-Old Remedy for Gray Hair and Baldness
8/6/2013 2:05:12 PM

by Tony Isaacs

(The Best Years in Life) Recently, it was announced that European researchers had discovered a breakthrough cure for gray and thinning hair: a topical application of a sun-activated compound called PC-KUS (a modified pseudocatalase). However, the researchers may be a few hundred years late with their discovery since onion juice (which contains natural catalase) has been used as a remedy for thin and graying hair for ages. Read More.

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Science Confirms an Age-Old Remedy for Gray Hair and Baldness
8/7/2013 12:23:50 AM
Luella,

Now isn't this a simple answer to thinning and graying hair, who would ever think of something so easy.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Science Confirms an Age-Old Remedy for Gray Hair and Baldness
8/7/2013 12:35:25 AM
Irrespective of its being a few hundred years late, the discovery of the compound seems to me a great breakthrough if you take into account the smell of onion juice on your hair, which must be terrible. Urggg!

Quote:

by Tony Isaacs

(The Best Years in Life) Recently, it was announced that European researchers had discovered a breakthrough cure for gray and thinning hair: a topical application of a sun-activated compound called PC-KUS (a modified pseudocatalase). However, the researchers may be a few hundred years late with their discovery since onion juice (which contains natural catalase) has been used as a remedy for thin and graying hair for ages. Read More.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!