Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rene Paley

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Ruby Roth's New Vegan Book For Children
7/24/2013 7:14:56 AM

I am super excited to become looking at Ruby Roth's 3rd children's book entitled V Is Perfect For Vegan, The Basic steps to be Kind! Various other two books, This Is Exactly Why We Do Not Eat Creatures and Vegan Is Love, are generally books my Veggie Kids and that i really loved. We especially love her endearing illustrations. Make sure to take a look at Ruby's website WeDontEatAnimals.com where there is a cute trailer for that book!

Ruby is multi-gifted because the author and illustrator. V Is Perfect For Vegan is a superb book to assist raise the confidence of vegan kids by looking into making veganism more mainstream. Vegan kids need all of the help they are able to get and that i know my very own boys were super excited to listen to relating to this book. I additionally love that V Is Perfect For Vegan helps train the idea of vegan recommended food groups like beans, nuts, vegetables, etc.. I'd recommend any one of Ruby's three wonderful books not only for vegan kids and families but possibly to provide as gifts to teach others around the lifestyle.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!