Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rene Paley

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
kcw summer 2013. The last day of Kid’s Clothes
7/22/2013 2:26:31 AM

It's Friday! How's it going supporting? Sewing through this heatwave we have been getting has not been enjoyable, however they say it'll break today. Then we'll possess some lovely sewing weather for that weekend. Because KCW is really a weeks time, remember?! I understand summer time the weekend is busy, however i wager you are able to eek out an hour or so every day.

Take a look at what these sewer have accomplished now! It is all about carrying out to some couple of hrs at machine. And you finish track of something similar to this lovely voile dress by Erin!

Or these classic linen shorts by Teresa. They're sleek and rough & tumble in the same time hard factor to drag off, but essential for little boys.

Ideal for summer time: just a little yellow polka us dot geranium dress by Bethany. I really like the way the sleeve edges are merely zigzagged. It can make the gown nice casual.

This floral swingset skirt by Meagan is completely gorgeous. Paper is really fantastic that I am happy she decided on a shape feasible for the skirt.

This print is fairly phenomenal too! The houndstooth hoodie is made by Jenny and it is ideal for individuals chilly days by the pool.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!