Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
New Training Set in ClickTrackProfit!
7/17/2013 4:46:35 AM
Hi CTP and Adlandpro Friends,

I am excited to share with you a couple of programs in the New Training Set in ClickTrackProfit: nerdbux, and neobux!

nerdbux

Neobux

Click the banners to join and earn every day!
Elaine Groff Wolff
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: New Training Set in ClickTrackProfit!
7/18/2013 4:13:59 PM

Thank you Elaine for talking me into this. I have been a member of ClixSense for many years. I was pretty excited about it at first until I ran the numbers. I discovered that as fast as I could click the best I could do was make about $2.36 an hour. That was a little deflating to me and I put it on the back burner and after 90 days of inactivity my account was closed. Fortunately all of my details remained intact and all I had to do was log in and reactivate my account. As part of the new training set I am going to give this another look.

join nerdbux

Click and join all 3 of the banners to join and start earning right away!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/22/2013 8:35:56 PM
ttt

I just shared this (edited) message with 5,000 of my friends and downline in
TopTierTraffic:
===========================================================

You Have An Email From Ken Wolff

Hi TTT Friends,

I am happy to share the "About Me" page in Click Track profit. Click on "Sign Up" in the upper right corner and you too can have your own "About Me" page. It is a lot more than that of course.

Scroll down the page and click on all of the URLs. They are safe and clickable. Join all of the programs for free if you like or take advantage of some great upgrade options. As it says in the 1st paragraph about Veterans Surf, there are certainly advantages to upgrading.

However, if you scroll on down and click on the URL to watch my Promo Video for CTP I include a precaution about upgrading. You get OTO (one time offers) to upgrade in almost every program that comes along. You have to be careful about that.

There is also a link to join The Lead Magnet and Adlandpro. I highly recommend that you click on those links and check out those programs and join of course. You can join them all or free.

One more thing and keep this a secret. I am on good terms with the owners of these programs. When they say you will only see this opportunity once or upgrade at this special deal here and now...well I am not going to say don't believe them but trust me. I can get you that deal again by talking to my friends...Just don't quote me on that.

Are you still with me? Good! There is something more important than any of the links you will find in the "About Me"! It is called friendship. What is the most important part of being friends? It is communication! It is social networking. Let me introduce you to some of my friends. It is relationship development. It is finding out what you are interested and excited about. It is in sharing strategies for success.

Ken Wolff

==============================================================
Now if you are already a member of ClickTrackProfit and I know that a lot of you are, you know what great training you can receive there. I have only completed 14% of the training and have gained so much knowledge and increased my production and online presents. If you want to earn money online and most of you do...I guarantee you can earn money today by following the new training set there called JumpStart Steps.

Are you still with me? Here comes the most important part of this message. I am looking for a sponsor to Hitzza! It is Step 6 in this training set. It has to be someone who is not yet a member of
Veterans Surf.
============================================================
Click on the banners below
to join these programs
and
earn money
every few seconds.

join ProBux

join nerdbux

join and earn money today

ttt

After you join all of these programs, copy the banners,
brake the links
and
add your

by clicking new reply below

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/23/2013 12:17:03 AM
Join 100 Percent Mailer

Just sent the same message to another one of Matthew Graves programs called
100 Percent Mailer.
You too can get Matthew Graves 100 Percent Mailer!
I think that Matthew has "lost it" with this latest site because he is doing all the work, but giving us all the money! That is right ... 100% COMMISSIONS!

http://goo.gl/VNNNUO

100 Percent Mailer isn't just a great money maker, it also has some powerful features and benefits to really SUPERCHARGE your marketing! Every email you send has your "Branding Bar" built right into the top, showing your picture, name, and links to all your social media sites and blog. They also have a dynamic credit system which will automatically increase the number of credits each email is worth if your response rate drops. To get quick response, your emails will also have a "Fast Click Bonus" which means that members get more credits if they click on your link sooner. All of this lets Matthew guarantee a 3% minimum click thru rate on every email. If it doesn't hit 3%, you get your credits back!

Now is the time to join, because this program is going to be huge!

Ken Wolff

P.S. There is much more to this program than first glance. Once you join, dig into the member's area and see all there is to offer. When you do join, make sure you take a close look at the one-time offers for Premium Membership! Premium Members earn 100% commissions, double credits, 2,500 mailing credits each week, unlimited banner impressions, the ability to email every 2 days, email all six levels of your downline without using a single credit. You just can't lose with that!

Quote:

ttt

I just shared this (edited) message with 5,000 of my friends and downline in TopTierTraffic:

Hi TTT Friends,

I am happy to share the "About Me" page in Click Track profit. Click on "Sign Up" in the upper right corner and you too can have your own "About Me" page. It is a lot more than that of course.

Scroll down the page and click on all of the URLs. They are safe and clickable. Join all of the programs for free if you like or take advantage of some great upgrade options. As it says in the 1st paragraph about Veterans Surf, there are certainly advantages to upgrading.

However, if you scroll on down and click on the URL to watch my Promo Video for CTP I include a precaution about upgrading. You get OTO (one time offers) to upgrade in almost every program that comes along. You have to be careful about that.

There is also a link to join The Lead Magnet and Adlandpro. I highly recommend that you click on those links and check out those programs and join of course. You can join them all or free.

One more thing and keep this a secret. I am on good terms with the owners of these programs. When they say you will only see this opportunity once or upgrade at this special deal here and now...well I am not going to say don't believe them but trust me. I can get you that deal again by talking to my friends...Just don't quote me on that.

Are you still with me? Good! There is something more important than any of the links you will find in the "About Me"! It is called friendship. What is the most important part of being friends? It is communication! It is social networking. Let me introduce you to some of my friends. It is relationship development. It is finding out what you are interested and excited about. It is in sharing strategies for success.

Ken Wolff

Now if you are already a member of ClickTrackProfit and I know that a lot of you are, you know what great training you can receive there. I have only completed 14% of the training and have gained so much knowledge and increased my production and online presents. If you want to earn money online and most of you do...I guarantee you can earn money today by following the new training set there called JumpStart Steps.

Are you still with me? Here comes the most important part of this message. I am looking for a sponsor to Hitzza! It is Step 6 in this training set. It has to be someone who is not yet a member of
Veterans Surf.
to join these programs
and
earn money
every few seconds.

join ProBux

join nerdbux

ttt

brake the links
and
add your
by clicking new reply below

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2016 7:57:22 PM
I finally found this after going through 16 pages of Elaine's forum posts. I am quoting it here so I can share the latest link with someone I am trying to help with online marketing. It is Raluca Motas from Romania. I will invite her to join Adlandpro and you can get to know and help her too.

Quote:
ttt

I just shared this (edited) message with 5,000 of my friends and downline in
TopTierTraffic:

Hi TTT Friends,

Ken Wolff

Veterans Surf.
to join these programs
and
earn money
every few seconds.

join ProBux

join nerdbux

ttt