Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The future of Internet marketing new tips for the new age
7/6/2013 10:08:41 PM
TRY THESE TIPS

Social media makes it possible for you to connect with people, all over the world. You may not have realized, however, that these sites are also a great vehicle for promoting your business. Continue reading to find tips to help make your social media marketing campaigns profitable.

Twitter

Whenever you're having a sale or a special promotion, you should use social media to promote it. You can post on Facebook, Twitter, a blog, and whatever other social networking sites you use and get your sale viewed by hundreds, if not thousands of people. It's a quick and free way to get people to know about your promotions.

Include a re-tweet option on every post to your blog. This will make it easier for your readers to Tweet about your blog. You will get more exposure this way.

If your blog has grown popular, put up some stats showing your visitors how many others follow your content. Demonstrating your growth through showing the number of Facebook "likes" you've received, Twitter followers you've accumulated or any awards your site or blog has received is a great way to prove your "social worth."

Be sure you have your website set up so that your visitors can "Like" you and follow your activities via social media. Allowing your visitors an easy way to follow you across the social network via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn can make sure that they are aware of every new post.

Never spam when posting on social media. Posting spam is the quickest way to lose followers and damage you and you companies reputation. Spam posts on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites make any legitimate marketing difficult. If your posts are just a few words and a link to a product, you are posting spam. Give relevant content or reviews along with any links you post.

Combine email marketing and social media. Include a Facebook or a Twitter button at the bottom of your emails and explain that you will answer your customers' questions personally on these websites. In addition, post a link on the registration page to get people to sign up for your newsletter.

When writing a social media blog for your business, remember to add Twitter. You can easily place a retweet button at the top of your blog. This will allow Twitter users to easily share your blog on their site. Think of all the potential that one button can have on your marketing efforts.

When it comes to social media marketing, you're going to want to get involved in all areas that you can get your hands on. You're going to want to get yourself involved in YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and other media outlets that can help your business reach all possible people. When you reach out to more people, your potential exposure is limitless.

Use these strategies in order to build up your business using social media sites. Using social media for personal affairs is fun, but you can also use it to make a profit. Your business can circle the globe online through social media marketing, and by applying the ideas and insights provided in the preceding paragraphs, you can find success.
+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The future of Internet marketing new tips for the new age
7/6/2013 10:35:05 PM
A very nice post Troy and many gems of wisdom that people can use.

Having the sharing buttons on your blog, newsletter etc. truly is the nicest way to help people share what you have to say.

Another thing people can do is get people to tweet something within your content which is very workable to also help get you branded. I use Click to tweet as it is the most stable system that I have seen to date. Here is the link if you are interested http://clicktotweet.com/

To see it work, I have done one for this post :-)

The future of Internet marketing new tips for the new age [Tweet this Adlandpro post]

The tweet this Adlandpro post code if you are interested is

[<a class="vt-p" href="http://clicktotweet.com/78c4V" target="_blank">Tweet this Adlandpro post</a>]
+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2013 10:39:06 PM
Quote:
A very nice post Troy and many gems of wisdom that people can use.

Having the sharing buttons on your blog, newsletter etc. truly is the nicest way to help people share what you have to say.

Another thing people can do is get people to tweet something within your content which is very workable to also help get you branded. I use Click to tweet as it is the most stable system that I have seen to date. Here is the link if you are interested http://clicktotweet.com/

To see it work, I have done one for this post :-)

The future of Internet marketing new tips for the new age [Tweet this Adlandpro post]

The tweet this Adlandpro post code if you are interested is

[<a class="vt-p" href="http://clicktotweet.com/78c4V" target="_blank">Tweet this Adlandpro post</a>]

LOL this is a sweet friendly chase after you Diane :).
I thank you and Troy for sharing such a valuable tips and lessons.
+2
7/6/2013 11:09:36 PM
thank you

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!