Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Teen photographer scores big hit with tiny people
7/11/2013 1:44:51 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,

I finally have my computer fixed once again (Thanks to Shirley). I have been trying to get into this thread since you put it up. Imagine how far this young boy can go if he holds on to his imagination. He has the talent to blend colors,light, and all his surroundings to put the viewer in the full picture. I am not sure at what age we wander away from the fantasy world and step into the world of reality, however I am hoping that in Mr. Hoover's case it is a longer period of time, because his world can bring a lot of smiles to many of us that have a much cloudier view of the world that we once knew.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

foodstorage.gif

Now this, of course, is real. I'm sure that Mister Snowden must have some information.

smogmeinichols3.jpg

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Teen photographer scores big hit with tiny people
7/12/2013 12:33:43 AM
Hi Mike,

So glad your computer has been fixed again, and thank you so much for visiting and posting.

Yes, this boy has a brilliant future ahead if he holds on to his imagination, as you say. His father has been a great support for him and that also counts for sure, but still better is the fact that he, I mean the boy, seems to be an inborn artist with inspiration and an also instinctive sense of beauty, which includes right appreciation of color and composition. And he is just forteen!

Thanks again,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!