Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Some surprisingly dangerous animals!!
6/24/2013 8:35:03 AM
Chimpanzees

We’ve all seen "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", but these guys don’t have to have super-human smarts to be dangerous. They’ve been known to rip the limbs and faces off of humans dumb enough to think that they would make good pets.

Hippos

Africa has lions, hyenas and cheetahs. But the hippo is the most dangerous mammal in all of Africa. They kill more people than any other animal on the continent.

Buffalo

They may look like nothing more than big cows, but every year hundreds of Cape Buffalo hunters find out that these animals are a force to be reckoned with. These big guys kill over 200 hunters every year.

Saifu Ants

You have to go to Africa to encounter these guys, but it may be the last confrontation of your life. These aggressive ants attack en masse and they’ve killed thousands of people – especially babies and people too weak or injured to run away.

Pfeffer’s Flamboyant Cuttlefish

How dangerous can something be if it doesn’t even appear to have any teeth? Really, really dangerous as it happens. Its poison will kill you instantly if you’re unlucky enough to encounter one of these off of the coast of Australia or New Guinea.

Leopard Seals

It looks like a living stuffed animal but that’s just a clever ruse. In the water, they’re as dangerous as Killer Whales. And they’ve been known to target (and eat and kill) humans unlucky enough to be swimming in the water when they’re very hungry.

Dolphins

They’re really cute, but they’re also really…amorous. They’ve been known to sexually assault divers. Victims reported painful nose butts, bites and at least one diver has died under the amorous attention of an excited dolphin.

Slow Loris

How could a face like that hurt you? With the poison it excretes from its elbows. When threatened, he’ll lick them and bite you. Humans often suffer anaphylactic shock and some even die.

Blue-Ringed Octopus

They are beautiful, but those rings are part of nature’s warning system. Step on one of these babies and you die almost instantaneously. This octopus delivers two toxins that will shut down your respiratory system in seconds.

Swans

They do more than just hiss at you. If you’re in the water with one of these big birds, they may try to drown you by assaulting you from above if they feel threatened…or really pissy that day.

Giant Anteater

He may look like he wants a hug, but he’s more likely to disembowel you with his claws. These guys have been known to kill humans with one swipe. Even pumas and jaguars don’t mess with these guys.

Cone Snail

By the time you can say “what the heck did I just step on” you’ll feel paralysis setting in. And because there’s no cure for his venom and you can’t feel the sting, there’s a good chance that you’ll die before the venom wears off.

Mosquitoes

Mosquitos kill millions of people every year by spreading diseases like malaria, yellow fever and dengue. That’s a pretty impressive hit list considering each mosquito only lives for around two weeks.

Pufferfish

It looks like the worst thing this cutie could do was prick your finger. But he’s actually the second most poisonous vertebrate on earth. Touch him and his tetrodotoxin poison will paralyze your diaphragm and suffocate you.
Total Votes: 2

Please login to vote.
+2
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Some surprisingly dangerous animals!!
6/24/2013 8:11:18 PM
Funny old world.
+1
Find Finder

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/23/2013 10:48:19 PM
Swans I know about from personal experience... No rinos?
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2013 12:10:34 AM
"Charming" creatures indeed.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
9/16/2013 6:12:38 AM
But they are lovely sometimes.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!