Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Advantages of taking fruits
7/2/2013 3:22:35 AM
Thanks Hafiz, my 2 favorite fruits. I make sure I get watermelon with seeds, cause all fruits should have seeds.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/2/2013 3:52:21 AM
Quote:
Thanks Hafiz, my 2 favorite fruits. I make sure I get watermelon with seeds, cause all fruits should have seeds.

Do you also eat seeds of watermelon? I think it has not value and it is not absorb and passes almost unaltered with stool.
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2013 5:21:22 AM
No I do not eat the seeds, but I know if there is no seeds they are treated with something, which I don't like, so I make sure I have seeded fruits.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/2/2013 5:35:25 AM
Apple

An apple a day keeps the doctor away
!!!

* Fresh apples help in promoting digestion because they contain malic and tartaric acids that inhibit fermentation in the intestines. Their high fiber content adds bulk that aids the digestive process, making elimination natural and comfortable. Apples also contain pectin, a soluble fiber that encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.

* An apple contains the following vitamins: A (74IU); B Thiamine (.04mg); Niacin (15mg); C Absorbic Acid (8mg); and Riboflavin (.03mg).

* An apple contains the following minerals: Calcium (10mg); Phosphorus (100mg); Iron (.45mg); Potassium (159mg); and Magnesium (12mg).

* An apple contains 4.28 grams of dietary fiber. Research has shown that dietary fiber helps to reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.

* Green apples, in particular, act as a liver and gall bladder cleanser and may aid in softening gallstones.

* An apple is a good source of plant-based antioxidants called phytonutrients. Research shows that these natural substances help guard against free radicals, which are oxygen molecules that may cause cell damage that leads to cancer, heart disease and other health conditions.

* An apple has a high acid content, which acts as a natural mouth freshener. Plus, eating raw apples cleanses the teeth and gives the gums a healthy massage.
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/4/2013 12:50:47 PM

Guava is full of vitamins and minerals.

Guava is a laxative fruit. Being a rich source of dietary fiber, it helps to cure constipation.

Magnesium in guavas helps to relax the nerves and muscles in the body.

Guavas are low in calories and fats but contain several vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant poly-phenolic and flavonoid compounds that play a pivotal role in prevention of cancers, anti-aging, immune-booster,etc.
Guava is packed with vitamins and minerals that help to keep the skin healthy, fresh and wrinkle free.

Guavas are very good sources of vitamin A, the nutrient best known for preserving and improving eyesight.

Guava is rich in Vitamin C which helps to prevent the viral infections like cold and cough. It also effectively helps in treating scurvy.

One cup of guava is packed with almost the same potassium as bananas. Potassium works as an important factor in regulating blood pressure by reversing the role of sodium in unbalancing normal blood pressure.

Regular guava consumption can also do the skin good through its vitamin E content. Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin through its antioxidant properties.

Guava is a cholesterol free fruit. It satisfies and keeps the stomach free from hunger for a long time. It assists in weight reduction and helps to control diabetes.

Guava should be consumed regularly if you want to avoid heart attack.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!