Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Expose Babies to Pets to Avoid Allergies
6/19/2013 11:02:34 PM

Expose Babies to Pets to Avoid Allergies

by Jon Barron

(The Best Years in Life) If your four-legged companion animal just pooped on your oriental or growled at your neighbor, you might wonder why on earth you ever agreed to feed and house the sorry critter. Take solace in the fact that pets confer health benefits so substantial that from one point of view, it seems obvious that everyone should have at least one dog or cat. According to The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website, pets can reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides.1 A study from the University of Buffalo found that, in fact, stockbrokers who petted their dogs while under duress lowered their blood pressure more effectively than those who took ACE inhibitors.2 A related study by the Delta Society found that being with pets lowered levels of the stress hormone cortisol in less than five minutes. Read More.

Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+0
RE: Expose Babies to Pets to Avoid Allergies
7/10/2013 3:33:37 AM
Yeah, I cannot be agree with you more.
+0
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Expose Babies to Pets to Avoid Allergies
7/10/2013 3:41:27 AM
It is true. It is fact derived from study. Especially about allergy. There is also scientific explanation.
In the early childhood our body immune system is developed. At that time our body recognize which one is harmful and which one is useful. So if anything exposed to body immune system before fully developed, body consider it as it's own part and so body don't produce immunity against it and that particular things become well tolerated by the body. So on the later part if that particular things again invade in out body, our body don't react against it as body take it as own things. The same thing happen in allergic condition.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!