Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Successful Afilliate Marketing Strategy Based In Adlandpro!
6/5/2013 1:29:16 AM
Join the CTP Team in ALP

How are you promoting your Affiliate Marketing Programs In Adlandpro?

Please allow me to share with you a program that has attracted 6 new referrals here in Adlandpro in the 1st 4 days in June. It is offering something of value that people are looking for.

It is a Badge that I purchased for $25.00 There is a whole community of people looking for badges. You can find the details in
Bill's Birthday Badge Hunt! A 30 day Event U Don't Want 2 Miss A Day!

The badge hunt was introduced in one of my favorite communities ClickTrackProfit.

I am using the Badge Hunt to promote a new program, Veterans Surf designed to honor veterans past and present and give support to non-proffit organizations.

I am using the synergy of the badge hunt, Adlandpro, ClickTrackProfit, and Veterans Surf to attract new members in all programs and train member new and old in the successful strategies of affiliate marketing.

Participants in
The Veterans Surf Team in Adlandpro

are offered loyalty bonuses for active participation following steps clearly to educate them in affiliate marketing strategies. They are also encouraged and rewarded for commenting, asking questions and giving their testimonials in the forum threads.

You are all invited to join us in this program. I would particularly like to know what strategies you are using to successfully attract new members to Adlandpro.

Ken Wolff

join ClickTrackPtofit

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!