Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bill's Birthday Badge Hunt! A 30 day Event U Don't Want 2 Miss A Day!
5/28/2013 8:19:04 PM

Hi CTP Team and Adlandpro Friends!

Bill's Birthday Badge Hunt is a 30 day event you don't want to miss! You can still get in and set up your own badge hunt. Kathleen Vanbeekom is doing this too.

Hint: Go to her profile by clicking on her name which is a text link. Check out her about me info. Click on here Spreecast. I think you will get some clues about this epic event.

I am opening this thread to give you updates and explain how this is going to work in my part of the hunt. You can ask questions, make comments and give your testimonials in this thread. Feel free to get in the hunt, open a thread of your own with your graphics, text link and your plan of action.

This is going to be like a scavenger hunt where each day I am going to move the one badge that I have to a different location. I only have one badge but it is my understanding that I can give it away any way that I want and as many times as I want. One way or the other I will be giving you prizes every day for finding the badge. As an extra special loyalty bonus if you win every prize in this 30 day hunt you will receive a share of the Grand Prize yet to be determined. The more people who join in this hunt the bigger the prize so get your friends and followers to join.

Click on New Reply below and let me know that you are interested. The more replies I get the more excited I will get about the prizes.

More updates and hints coming soon.

Ken Wolff

Join the CTP Team in ALP

Join ClickTrackProfit

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!