Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Hellow !
5/24/2013 10:58:49 PM

Hellow !

If you want Money, come to FALKITO.
100% Autopilot System.
Automatic Advertise System !
Automatic down line Builder !
Make Money with Auctions !
http://www.falkitonetwork.com/?page=register&refby=3748

FALKITO FREE MARKETPLACE
Here you can sell and buy things to other Falkito user, this platform is fully free of charge. We are still working on this part of the website. Every country in the world will get it´s own Falkito Free Marketplace Website. You can Buy Sell or Auction, also we will get JOB´s and much other things up here.

FUNCTIONS
Funauctions Falkito Funauctions, safe up to 99% of the retailprice try to hit the lowest unique price and you can grab f.e. an IPAD for just a few Euro´r or even Cent´s

FALKITO INCOME OPPORTUNITY
Do you want to make money ? Do you like the idea to build a very fast growing internet business ? In just 5 Minutes you can be a Partner of Falkito and everybody can start earning today. Please ask the person who invites you to Falkito to get the Link where you can sign up.

This will be your longtime business !
http://www.falkitonetwork.com/?page=register&refby=3748

WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Hellow !
6/1/2013 5:39:17 PM
Hello everyone

At the bottom of this post is a list of Senators who voted against the State labeling bill. There are also some examples of letters to send to Senators. Some of this post may be a repeat of what Miguel posted. Sorry about that but I am too tired to sort it all out. I hope you will remember to pass this on to everyone you can think of. Thanks!

Helen

Senator Bernie Sanders (one of the good guys (I - VT) introduced a farm bill amendment, S.AMDT.965, which would "...permit States to require that any food, beverage, or other edible product offered for sale have a label on indicating that the food, beverage, or other edible product contains a genetically engineered ingredient."

43 Republicans and 28 Democrats voted against the amendment giving Monsanto the victory. Now the federal government of the USA is who decides 1) if GMOs should be labeled and 2) when. Monsanto won! They know they have the federal government and the FDA in their pocket. If this law stays, you will never see proper labeling. These 71 Senators let down the people. They argued that the FDA should be the one to decide for or against labeling. The problem, the man who runs the FDA is a Monsanto man. His name is Taylor. The FDA is almost entirely run by people from Big Corporations which deal with food, farming, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, all of which want less and less labeling of ALL their brews and potions.

Listen to what Cenk Uygur (Hannity - YoungTurks) says on this >>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etg-WT0iYvk

If you want to see Bernie Sanders introducing the amendment, go to this video >>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzMF2C1bAnU

The woman senator in Cenk's video was Debbie Stabenow. Here is what the Huffington Post wrote in a recent article....

"But Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-Mich.), the chair of the Agriculture Committee, argued that the measure "is not germane to the farm bill" in the first place. She also said the labels run counter to science and the public interest in healthy food.

"This particular amendment would interfere with the FDA's science-based process to determine what food labeling is necessary for consumers," Stabenow said.

"It's also important to note that around the world now we are seeing genetically modified crops that have the ability to resist crop diseases and improve nutritional content and survive drought conditions in many developing countries," she added. "We see wonderful work being done by foundations like the Gates Foundation and others, that are using new techniques to be able to feed hungry people," she said, although it was not clear how labeling would affect such efforts.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/gmo-labeling-bill-genetically-modified-food_n_3325972.html

End of article

This article shows just how stupid the politicians are. She probably has her hand in somebody's pocket.

What the people of the United States (AND Canada) need to do is to let these senators know they won't tolerate this kind of voting against the people and for the Big Corporations. What happens in the US often affects Canadians and vice versa so everyone needs to do this. While you are at it, send a postcard to the Canadian government and tell them you want all products and foods that contain genetically engineered ingredients to be labeled NOW and that you want to see the end of genetic engineering of crops in Canada. Tell them if they don't think this activity of genetically engineering plants, animals and people will ruin the world, they have not studied the matter and it is their DUTY to learn about it in order to make educated laws. Do not believe the Big Corporations. They have shown us they cannot be trusted.

What we need to do is phone, write and email to every senator who voted against this amendment. IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO JUST CONTACT YOUR OWN SENATOR. Each one of us needs to call, write and email to EVERY senator. Below I have provided the phone number, the address and the email address for each of the 71 senators who voted against this amendment. If you phone, write AND email 7 of them per day, you will have reached all of them in 2 weeks (5 days/week).

Before you start this project, send this email to everyone you know. Then start phoning, writing and emailing to the senators on the list below.

I believe the most convincing letter/postcard is a handwritten one but if your handwriting leaves something to be desired, then type it if you wish. I understand that many of the senators do not open letters (for fear of Anthrax, etc) so I recommend sending a postcard. Then there's no excuse for not having read the message. It does not have to be a fancy postcard. I use 5 x 8 lined index cards like those on which we write recipes.

The best words to use are your own words. Do NOT use swear or curse words! You lose credibility when you curse. For those who just don't know what to write here are a few examples.

Here's a few examples of what you might write..

First letter.....

This is to let you know I did not appreciate your vote against allowing each of the states to enact mandatory labeling of foods made from genetically engineered ingredients. Monsanto is one of the most evil companies in the world and if you don't know that, you have not done your homework. Do not trust them to have the peoples' interests at heart.

Second letter....

I want to see ALL genetically engineered foods labeled ..not next year or years down the road. I want it to start NOW.

Third letter....

You are the most sickening excuse for a politician I ever saw ...when you voted against allowing the states to enact their own labeling laws in this country. We want ALL GMO's AND OTHER SUCH INGREDIENTS to be CLEARLY LABELED!! If you don't vote for the people, then I won't be voting for you next time.

Fourth letter....

You voted against allowing the states to enact labeling of foods in their respective jurisdictions, in particular, the labeling of genetic engineered foods and ingredients. Do you realize that what is happening in this world cannot go on forever? The Big Corporations must be stopped!! We cannot let them go on dumping tons and tons of poisons on the world EVERY YEAR!! They are ruining our seeds, our soil and our world! AND OUR HEALTH AND THAT OF OUR CHILDREN.

Fifth letter....

All foods that contain genetically engineered ingredients MUST be labeled NOW. Also stop the patenting and growing of ALL GMO's before it is too late. If you don't think this activity of genetically engineering plants, animals and people will ruin the world, then you have not studied both sides of the matter. It is your DUTY to learn about it in order to make educated laws. Start by going to www.responsibletechnology.org and learn the truth about GMO's for yourself. Don't depend on Big Industry to educate you. They are dumping tons and tons of toxic chemicals on the world every year. How long do you think that can go on? They are lying to you and cannot be trusted. Even their "science" is a lie in many cases. Listen to what this Canadian scientist says about GMO's, etc >>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=_haVyyFfnA8 Listen to Parts 4, 5 and 6. Do you even know what GMO means?

Reword the above as you see fit. If you have some good ideas for letters, please send them to me.

If we do nothing else, we all need to bombard Debbie Stabenow with calls, emails and regular-post mail. You might say something like this....

Ms Stabenow, with all due respect, you are the dumbest person to walk in the Senate if you believe what you said about GMO's and the labeling of them. It shows you know nothing about GMO's!

GMO's are ruining people's lives!! and the world. Because of GMO's, tons and tons of toxic chemicals are being dumped on the world. Did you know that? How long do you think the world can sustain that?

It has been proven that GMO's cause huge, ugly tumors in rats who are fed these GMO's. Animals fed GMO's produce less offspring. The GMO crops do not produce more food.

If something goes wrong with GMO crops, millions more could die than if they had no GMO's. As we speak, thousands and thousands of farmers in India have committed suicide because of Monsanto's heavy handed tactics. Did you know that Bill Gates invested 500 million dollars in Monsanto shares?

If you were to study both sides of the GMO story, you would see how GMO grain places hardships on poor farmers who can hardly afford to save seeds let alone pay the exorbitant prices for seeds from Monsanto.

To hear the other side of the story, go to >> www.responsibletechnology.org You said,"...the labels run counter to science and the public interest in healthy food...". What a lie!! Labels do NOT run counter to science. If you believe that, you shouldn't be allowed in our government. You are either really dumb or you lie a lot. Labels don't hurt the public; they only help. IT IS LABELING THAT IS IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST.

Even with labeling the Big Corporations are sticking it to us. Imagine what would happen if they didn't have to put anything on their labels except their name. For example, they are required to label MSG (monosodium glutamate) now. This is a toxin that causes people to eat more and gain weight and it is addictive. Most of us are obese in this country. They know it is not good for us. Yet they insist on putting it in everything! They call it different names so we won't know we are eating it. You ca n eat unlabeled food but I won't be eating it.

They add Aspartame and Sucralose (both toxins) to our foods ...with labeling. Imagine what they will do if they don't have to label each ingredient! They lie, they trick us and they do whatever it takes to sell their garbage to people. And when these people get sick, guess who pays the bill.

WE WANT ALL FOODS LABELED FOR EVERYTHING, ESPECIALLY GMO'S!!

REMEMBER ...FIRST, SEND THIS EMAIL TO EVERYONE, OK?

Now, here`s the names of the 71 Senators who voted against the labeling of GMO`s. Do the best that you can.

Alexander, Lamar - (R - TN)
Class II
455 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 0510
(202) 224-4944
====

Ayotte, Kelly - (R - NH) Class III
144 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3324
=====

Baldwin, Tammy - (D - WI)
Class I
717 HART WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5653
====

Barrasso, John - (R - WY) Class I
307 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6441
www.barrasso.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Conta...
=====

Baucus, Max - (D - MT) Class II
511 HART SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2651
www.baucus.senate.gov/contact/emailForm.cfm?subj=issue
=====

Blunt, Roy - (R - MO)Class III

260 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5721
www.blunt.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form?p=cont...
====

Boozman, John - (R - AR) Class III
320 HART SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4843
www.boozman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/e-mail-me
=====

Brown, Sherrod - (D - OH) Class I
713 HART SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2315
====

Burr, Richard - (R - NC) Class III
217 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3154
Contact: www.burr.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.C...
====

Carper, Thomas R. - (D - DE) Class I
513 HART SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2441
carper.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/email-senator-carper
====

Casey (D-PA)

Casey, Robert P., Jr. - (D - PA) Class I
393 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6324
====

Chambliss, Saxby - (R - GA) Class II
416 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3521
====

Coats, Daniel - (R - IN) Class III
493 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5623
=====
oburn, Tom - (R - OK) Class III
172 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5754
www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cf/contactsenatorcobu...
=====

Cochran, Thad - (R - MS) Class II
113 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5054

Collins, Susan M. - (R - ME) Class II
413 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2523
====

Coons (D-DE)

Coons, Christopher A. - (D - DE) Class II
127A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BLDG WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5042
=====

====

Corker (R-TN)

Corker, Bob - (R - TN) Class I
425 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3344
Contct: www.corker.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=ContactMe
======

Cornyn, John - (R - TX) Class II
517 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2934
Con: www.cornyn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=ContactForm
=====

Cowan, William M. - (D - MA) Class II
218 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2742
=====

====

Crapo, Mike - (R - ID) Class III
239 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6142
=====

Cruz, Ted - (R - TX) Class I
B40B DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5922
=====

Donnelly, Joe - (D - IN) Class I
720 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4814
====

Durbin, Richard J. - (D - IL) Class II
711 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2152
====

Enzi, Michael B. - (R - WY) Class II
379A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3424
www.enzi.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact?p=e-mail-sen..
====

Fischer, Deb - (R - NE) Class I
825 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6551
=====

Franken, Al - (D - MN) Class II
309 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5641
===

Gillibrand, Kirsten E. - (D - NY) Class I
478 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4451
=====

Graham, Lindsey - (R - SC) Class II
290 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5972
lgraham.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.La...
====

Grassley, Chuck - (R - IA) Class III
135 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3744
=====

Hagan, Kay R. - (D - NC) Class II
521 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6342
====

Harkin, Tom - (D - IA) Class II
731 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3254
=====

Hatch, Orrin G. - (R - UT) Class I
104 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5251
www.hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact?p=Email-Orrin
======

Heitkamp, Heidi - (D - ND) Class I
G55 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2043
=====

Heller, Dean - (R - NV) Class I
324 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6244
Contact: www.heller.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form
====

Hoeven, John - (R - ND) Class III
338 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2551
www.hoeven.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/email-the-senator
====

Inhofe, James M. - (R - OK) Class II
205 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4721
www.inhofe.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact...
====

Isakson, Johnny - (R - GA) Class III
131 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3643
====

Johanns, Mike - (R - NE) Class II
404 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4224
www.johanns.senate.gov/public/?p=ContactSenatorJohanns
====

Johnson, Tim - (D - SD) Class II
136 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5842
====

Johnson, Ron - (R - WI) Class III
328 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5323
===

Kaine, Tim - (D - VA) Class I
B40C DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4024
====

Kirk, Mark - (R - IL) Class III
524 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2854
====

Klobuchar, Amy - (D - MN) Class I
302 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3244
====

Landrieu, Mary L. - (D - LA) Class II
703 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5824
====

======

Lee, Mike - (R - UT) Class III
316 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5444
====

Levin, Carl - (D - MI) Class II
269 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6221
===

McCain, John - (R - AZ) Class III
241 RUSSELL SENATE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2235
www.mccain.senate.gov/publi/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact...
=====

McCaskill, Claire - (D - MO) Class I
506 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6154
=====

=====

======

McConnell, Mitch - (R - KY) Class II
317 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2541
www.mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=contact
====

Menendez, Robert - (D - NJ) Class I
528 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4744
====

Moran, Jerry - (R - KS) Class III
361A RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6521
====

Nelson, Bill - (D - FL) Class I
716 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5274
====

Paul, Rand - (R - KY) Class III
124 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4343
====

Portman, Rob - (R - OH) Class III
448 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3353
www.portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact?p=contact...
====

Portman, Rob - (R - OH) Class III
448 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3353
www.portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact?p=contact...
====

Risch, James E. - (R - ID) Class II
483 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2752
=====

Roberts, Pat - (R - KS) Class II
109 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4774
====

Rubio, Marco - (R - FL) Class III
284 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-3041
====

Scott, Tim - (R - SC) Class III
167 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6121
====

Sessions, Jeff - (R - AL) Class II
326 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4124
Contact: www.sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Const...
=====

Shaheen, Jeanne - (D - NH) Class II
520 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2841
====

Shelby, Richard C. - (R - AL) Class III
304 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5744
www.shelby.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/emailsenatorshelby
====

Stabenow, Debbie - (D - MI) Class I
133 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4822
====

Thune, John - (R - SD) Class III
511 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2321
===

Toomey, Patrick J. - (R - PA) Class III
248 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4254
====

Udall, Mark - (D - CO) Class II
730 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-5941
====

Vitter, David - (R - LA) Class III
516 HART SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4623
====

Warner, Mark R. - (D - VA) Class II
475 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2023
====

Warren, Elizabeth - (D - MA) Class I
2 RUSSELL COURTYARD WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4543
=====

Wicker, Roger F. - (R - MS) Class I
555 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE Bldg WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-6253
www.wicker.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact...
=====
The end
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!