Menu

Promote
How to Use Keywords, Tags, and Search Engine Optimization or SEO for Top Ranking
5/24/2013 4:52:54 PM

How to Use Keywords, Tags, and Search Engine Optimization or SEO for Top Ranking on Search Engines like Google and Bing

by | on May 24, 2013

The topic of the day is emphatically keywords, keyword, tag, tags, search engine optimization or SEO. Why in the world is it so important? Well just because, it is, trust me, let me prove it to you.

Why the Use of Keywords or Tags is so Pertinent in General

Some of you might be wondering why I go by so many nicknames or handles online. For one it is a great way for people to remember who you are, and secondly sometimes the one I want to use might already be taken. So you will see me going by martinezshopper or martinezshopper72, runningman or runningman72, findcash or findcash72 for example. Findcash is a result of these words not only being keyword rich, but also because I want people to know I’m always willing and able and available to work together as a team to help each other to not only achieve our dreams and goals, but to knock it out of the ballpark. Runningman came about because I love Arnold Schwartzenegger in particular in the movie The Runningman, so I picked that handle. I like to say that I am Runningman, running here, running there, runningman is everywhere to assist you, so run with me ha! My best website for that nickname is Mylot where you also get paid to blog or write. So finally that leaves martinezshopper which came about as a result of me building websites with up to 300 subpages around the theme of online shopping, which is highly effective.

The Significance of Keywords for Search Engine Optimization or SEO

Okay, so let’s discuss a little bit about SEO and how big of an impact it really is. You see there were over 15,000,000 yes 15 billion online searches completed in just one month in recent years. So it would seem that the likelihood of people being able to find your particular blog or business or website would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Now stay with me for a few minutes. If someone searches for Walmart, they could search for walmart or wal-mart or walmart.com or wal-mart.com and so forth. So it would be wife for Walmart and surely they have to buy up as many domain websites as they can and use all of these as tags or keywords, so that way people will actually find their website. The same principal applies to helping others find you. So this is the main reason why I join sites like Facebook and Mylot and Empower and then use nicknames and handles and tags and keywords such as runningman, findcash, martinezshopper and even empower. You should be seeing the power of using keywords.

How Keywords or Keyword Usage can Propel You on Search Engines like Google or Bing

Have you dreamed of having your website or business on the first page of Google? And not only that, how about having it as the very first result or at least in the top 10. To do justice to this paragraph, I must refer to another blog that I wrote many years ago. Here it is again. The link to it is here.

HOW TAGS CAN BOOST TRAFFIC FROM SEARCH ENGINES !

USE PROPER KEYWORDS TO DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR SITE

I have seen so many times where someone creates a wonderful blog or website, posts a great topic in a forum, adds a nice discussion to an online community, but then they do not use any tags. These tags are very important as tagging with keywords or phrases that relate to your topic will draw attention and visitors to your website, blog, program, or other content.

I am still learning and have a long way to go, but I have gotten past the mindset that some people have when I ask them why they don’t use tags. They tell me that they just don’t think about doing it, or that they don’t think using relevant tags, keywords, and phrases make a difference.

I am understanding that the words you use in your title or subject, the phrases and keywords you put creatively throughout your dialogue, and definitely the tags you use where you are allowed to add them are all very important to getting what you desire the most, visitors! And once you get hits to your sites, then from that you will gain referrals, valuable business contacts, buyers, new friends, and knowledge.

I won’t get into meta tags and the complexities but this is just a step into tagging.

That is enough about Keywords for now, no need for brain overload

So when you are ready to run with the big dogs to work together as a team, where we are there to help each other every step of the way, then join us. Until then I’ll be helping many others to achieve their dreams and goals, and having a blast doing so. The neat thing is that you don’t have to be great or even good at most of these topics. Each one of us has various strengths, whether it be blogging or writing, online marketing, advertising, pay-per-click, Google Adsense, search engine optimization, or talking to other people.

To our success, Steve Hauser, Runningman Facebook.com/findcash Martinezshopper72.tk

As we have yet another Memorial Day, it is only fitting and proper that I direct you to my article that I wrote as we remember all of those braves souls, our fantastic military who are in the trenches for us every single day, our heroes, fighting for freedom & sacrificing daily:

/martinezshopper/blog/tribute-to-military-air-force-army-navy-marines-coast-guard-reserves-and-others-too/?id=martinezshopper

(SEO keyword is keywords, score is 73.33%, keyword density is 0.84%)

P.S. These top keywords in blogging or writing this article came straight from here:

This entry was posted in Empower Network, Steve Hauser Runningman Findcash Martinezshopper, Testimonials
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About The Author:

Have been doing online marketing for over 10 years now, participating in mystery shoping, blogging, forums, communities, paid-to-read emails and similar programs, online surveys, multi-level marketing, traffic exchanges, social networking & much more. One of my many websites with lots of great programs and tips is http://www.zillionaire.webs.com; Thanks, Steve Hauser Runningman Martinezshopper & to find out more visit my FB group here.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: How to Use Keywords, Tags, and Search Engine Optimization or SEO for Top Ranking
5/24/2013 6:16:11 PM
Hi Steve!

Thank you for your article on the topic of the day, "How to Use Keywords, Tags, and Search Engine Optimization or SEO for..."I noticed Bogdan wrote an article on the same subject:

Post 1 hour ago: Search Engine Optimization - Site Design Layout and hosting Part 2

http://www.adlandconnection.com/2013/05/search-engine-optimization-site-design.html

I should probably do the same thing. I consider myself to be some sort of a traffic expert and got to the point that I could not keep up with the traffic and comments to some of my blogs. Here is an example in Ken Wolff's Blog on Credits: Click Here to get there!

You will notice if you scroll down to the bottom of that article it says comments disabled due to abuse. Now I have to be honest with you. I did not disable the comments. I do not know if they were disabled because of all the spam comments that the blog received, or because I could not keep up with moderating them.

One thing I noticed is that you have a huge list of keywords and tags. I can see how they are related when you consider all of the things you do online. Is that a good thing to do? I was thinking that shorter is sometimes better. Your numbers sure are up there in the ratings.

Thanks for sharing Steve. I just shared a link to this thread with a friend I have been working with Patricia Dean. She has a new blog that she started in Empower Network. Maybe you can connect with her share strategies for success.

I also clicked the Share button and Tweeted, Added to the Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook, Scooped it and liked it on Google +. I hope that people not only comment in your thread but that click through and discove all that you do to help them in other areas.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
New Reply
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!