Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Eleven Hints For Life
5/24/2013 1:11:52 PM
Beautiful poem, Diane. Thanks for sharing. Bob
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2013 4:23:53 PM

10_1_136.gifHi Diane,

I would not change a thing. This is a video from 2009, the last time that Shirley and I attended a taping of the EIA Awards show in Nashville, Tennessee.

Shirley Ruth Caron singing "Crazy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bwhrCO8K-E

We had a rough weekend and Shirley had recently had a violent Grand Mall seizure but she insisted on doing her performance. I was very proud of her that day, as I am always proud of her. So, even though this performance may not have been her best, knowing what she had been through I felt that it was the greatest performance ever. She does not sing much anymore, and this becomes a deafening silence.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

foodstorage.gifRemember to prepare.

shirlrose.jpgThis is how she looks to me.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2013 5:11:04 PM
I don't know what to say Mike...this is an incredible performance and I want to thank you so very much for sharing...to me Shirley is beautiful and I can understand your feelings of the the silence being so deafening...my thoughts and prayers go to both of you
Diane
+1
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2013 7:05:16 PM
Beautiful Shirley,

Bob
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2013 4:50:01 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Diane and Bob,

Thank you both for your vote of confidence. Bob, no, I did not marry that girl. I married one much better. Although the years slip by and our physical body changes, we do not move as fast as we once did, and may not enjoy the things that we did before, if we keep in mind what brought us together in the beginning, we will remain together until the end. When I close my eyes and see the smile that Shirley once shared I can see it there still, although it is now stained with years of tears from pain that she has suffered. Every so often I hear her laugh, although it is usually cut short because it hurts now to laugh. I realize that I love the person that she is and can still see these things in her but also realize that I love the whole person inside and out, not just what I can see but also what I can feel.Shirley.jpg.jpgThis is the only way that we can love unconditionally. We cannot love how a person looks and how a person feels because we are then loving two people.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpg

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!