Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Lead Magnet Review
5/22/2013 5:36:36 AM
Hi everybody,

Please have a look at my review for The Lead Magnet (TLM).

The Lead Magnet Review
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Lead Magnet Review
5/22/2013 9:04:10 AM
That is a great review Herbie! I agree that the Lead Magnet is a great program with lots of reason to join. One thing that would make your review site better would be for you to have your branding at the top instead of Stefan's. When you click on the banner at the top it takes you to the sign up page and again all you see is Stefan. Nowhere is there there any indication that the person is signing up under you.

I have been meaning to talk to Stefan about that. Just have not gotten around to it. Invite Stefan over here to Adlandpro or I will. Actually I have been meaning to do that too. There are a lot of people here in Adlandpro that would benefit from the LeadMagnet.

I could be adding my affiliate graphics and links in this message but will not do that without your permission as this is your thread. Hint: It would be a good idea for you to invite all of your downline here and have them display their graphics and links. We can work together as a team.

Thank you for adding your thread to The Lead Magnet Team in Adlandpro

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
7/6/2013 7:39:20 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Hi everybody,

The Lead Magnet Review

Hey Herbie! I know that The Lead Magnet Review link was working the first time I clicked on it. Something must have happened be cause it is not working now. If you would test it out and maybe redo it. Let me know when it is up and running.

Ken

Hi Ken, I changed it because I put all reviews on one page, link is working now.
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/6/2013 8:01:53 AM
Quote:
Hi everybody,

The Lead Magnet Review

Hi Herbie!

Thanks for fixing that link! I will check out your review tomorrow and hope that others will as well. I know it is a good program. I just have to take it off the back burner and turn up the heat!

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!