Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Welcome!
5/20/2013 7:25:34 AM
Join The Lead Magnet

Hello Friends!

If you are a member of this great new email list building exchange called The Lead Magnet you are welcome to join this forum and create your own thread including your graphics, affiliate links and team building strategies.

Upline, downline, or sideline, all are welcome to join The Lead Magnet Team in Adlandpro!

Just click on New Topic and get creative. You are also welcome to comment or participate in this or any thread in this forum as long as it is related to The Lead Magnet.
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Welcome!
7/6/2013 2:25:15 AM
join HSM

Welcome to my friends from HotSpotMailer!

I hope by now you are a member of this great community! If not Click Here to join now so that you can join this forum. I just sent 25,577 of our friends this message
============================================
Subj: Join The Lead Magnet Team in Adlandpro
============================================
Hello HSM Friends!

Read this in the Adlandpro forum you go to for credits where the graphics and links are live, safe, and clickable.

If you are a member of this great new email list building exchange called The Lead Magnet you are welcome to join this forum and create your own thread including your graphics, affiliate links and team building strategies.

Upline, downline, or sideline, all are welcome to join The Lead Magnet Team in Adlandpro!

Just click on New Topic and get creative. You are also welcome to comment or participate in this or any thread in this forum as long as it is related to The Lead Magnet.

If you are not a member of Adlandpro go here to join::

goo.gl/L4D1a

You can join The Lead Magnet by clicking on the links in the forum you go to for credits. Join the forum and mark as your favorite and we will work as a team to build your downline.

Ken Wolff

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2629208/Welcome.aspx?flag=1baldyken2001
=============================================================
Now for my friends here in Adlandpro, read on!

HotSpotMailer - Get Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks

Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click here for Details and to join!

*Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!