Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Post A Message that you were Here!
5/19/2013 8:15:41 PM
Hi Friends in Adlandpro!

People helping people...that is what it is all about! Now in this website Brandy is offering help. Well lets help Brandy.

1. View here wbsite: http://all4webs.com/1/k/paskins

2. post a message in this thread that you visited her website and give your reactions. I am sure she would appreciate any positive feedback you could give her.
===============================================================
Let me start things off here! The first thing I noticed on your website was the banner for TE Command Post. Awesome I am a member of that also. I first thought...wow!....We have more in common that I previously thought. Then I thought maybe this is a banner put there by the web host and you may not have any control over that...just thinking...let us know.

Here is my banner to that program:

join TE Command Post
click on the banner to join!
It opens in a new window so you will not lose your place here. ;-)
==============================================================
That is an awesome program BTW! I will post a message in the Handy Tools to promote your sites and Adlandpro thread about it.

Hope this helps! It would be good for you to start your own thread here in your forum. Maybe more than one. Invite others to share here as well.

Your friend,

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Post A Message that you were Here!
5/19/2013 9:01:19 PM
Hi Ken and Brandy... glad to see that you have created a website and hope that you will keep adding content on it. great to see and wishing you all the very best.

Diane
+0
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Post A Message that you were Here!
5/20/2013 12:34:59 PM
Have a good day and much success.

Bob
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!