Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: My Friends Introduce Their Business Options ...
5/19/2013 11:28:33 AM
Friends,

This thread is a kind of experiment, which is aimed to test if the flood of advertising ideas and cliches could get over Social Media Marketing tsunami, and vice versa.

Please, do not post the same ad twice, no need for that.
I share EACH your ad separately.

I would greatly appreciate if you share an info how those over 1000 visits to this thread (within first 30 hours of putting it up) reflects on what you advertise.
+1
shoppping sherlock
5/19/2013 2:46:15 PM

Compare the Prices,Get the Best Deals Online..

Compare the Prices,Get the Best Deals Online...
I would like to offer you a free gift - Please register on the latest Social media platform, we know facebook, twitter, linked in etc, well there is a new one thats just launched, register just like facebook , you will be glad you did lets connect around the world with friends on this unique dashboard The feedback we are getting is outstanding - log on then simply add friends - you can shop also directly from the dashboard - wow - that is unique - any queries message me - you can also if you prefer check out my site and see what all the excitement is about, register on step 3 on the site for your free

see more at http://www.shoppingsherlock.com/dougjohnson or http://www.myshoppingsherlock.com/dougjohnson
www.myshoppingsherlock.com/dougjohnson
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/19/2013 3:05:40 PM
Adlandpro_logo.gifAdlandpro_logo.gif

Click on #AdlandPro logo above, it leads you to

Free Marketing & Promotion Newsletter
Vol. 3 issue #374 May 19, 2013

I hope you'd realize why I say how this newsletter is a worth of gold. To put all those great tools and tips together, our Bogdan Fiedur should have had learned and worked, read, compared and tested so, so much. What it takes to "build" such a powerful treasury of knowledge is particularly said in this excellent article.

AND YOU ARE OFFERED ALL OF THIS FREE OF CHARGE.

+1
5/19/2013 10:02:02 PM
There isn't effect for now. We will see further. But maybe I use ad text wrongly.
Build a profitable home-based business working part-time from home! Training, support and Websites all provided!  http://www.sfi4.com/12634705.1000/FREE
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/20/2013 4:31:10 AM
Hi Milos,

Thanks for letting me know.

I was just curious what is attracting views :

1) content
2) brand
3) personality

and how e-commerce and SMM relate in those matters.

I appreciate what the others say and claim and teach, but also I enjoy in finding my own clues and insights.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!