Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jefft Hileman

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Wally Tackers Exposed
5/14/2013 4:31:07 AM
The problem with Social Media management agency's. Wally Tacker is weenies assemble leading loyal youzers towards ads corruption keeps exempting real socializing.
The folks working with these agency's do not actually just promote what they like about a client's services or products in many cases. Unlike a local freelance social media manager. As a freelance manager you can work social media for clients that have services and products you actually use. That is the problem in so much of the advertising these day's. Actors acting like they use the product's or services. Acting like they care.
Be smart and work from the heart. Don't expose your Wally Tackers.
List building is stupid.
As the web spy's on me , while typing this and more folks become awake. They will begin to realise that if they want to buy something off the web. They will just go directly to stores. Like Amazon, Yahoo, Kmart or Click banks. Why?? Because to many Marketer's really do not care about their list. Give me the cash!!! This is why you never see squeeze or landing pages when I promote something. Hey, if those marketers cared they would be more transparent wouldn't they?
Riffn:
7 minute workout is not that bad of a exercise plan. The compensation plan though, well.. We will let you see what you think. John gets 50% commissions. Jack above him gets the other 50%. Gale below John sells to the planet Mars (7 billion). John gets 50%. John sells to Saturn (7 billion) John makes 50% plus 50% of Gales. Can Gale ever make as much as John? When The product becomes saturated and Gale spent allot of money and can no longer make sales. Who benefited? Those who got in before Gale, right?
Now may be you see why I am rather selective about what I promote. I truly do want to provide people with quality. Truly do want people to succeed.
Don't expose your Wally Tackers.
col_2116_755.jpg
Mars col_2116_755
http://jimsezwebbusiness2.blogspot.com/ I don’t want to hound you but this is important. In case you missed it, I wanted to send you to watch my friend Jim’s video.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!