Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Penny Auctions _ A guide to Penny Auctions
5/11/2013 11:32:38 PM
I want to thank you for going out of your way to explain things in a way that is easily understood. I am not what you would call a "maverick" kind of person ( makes me boring lol) but learning about topics such as this is important!
Diane
+0
5/12/2013 5:59:23 PM
Quote:
I want to thank you for going out of your way to explain things in a way that is easily understood. I am not what you would call a "maverick" kind of person ( makes me boring lol) but learning about topics such as this is important!
Diane

You know, one of the great things about diversity is that is takes all kinds! :)

BTW, I prefer the term "Maverick" to "riverboat gambler" it just sounds more positive.
For those that don't get the reference, there once was a TV show in the US about a riverboat gambler. The title of the show and the lead character (played by James Garner) was "Maverick". They also made a movie (same title) starring Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster... with James Garner having a supporting role.
David Weed President,
+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2013 6:06:21 PM
my goodness I have not thought about that show in years and years..another trip down memory lane! love it :-)
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2013 1:17:48 AM
HI David,

Thanks for the explanation on Penny Auctions. Thing is I am not a gambler. I hate to loss my money.

I loved the TV show with James Garner as Maverick.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!