Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Market Research/Keyword Research = SEO
5/6/2013 3:58:38 AM

When we talk about market research and keyword research we are talking about SEO!

Image source

With the reality that for many people, finances are not easy and the idea of creating an extra income by affiliate marketing is very attractive, understanding that the very first concept that people should be learning is -> market research and keyword research ( SEO) so that they can create a plan of action.

Everything we do in life (for the most part) takes planning and to put this in perspective, if you are going to clean your house, you need the tools and the supplies to do a good job, or if you are going to wash your car, you need the supplies, the sponges etc. so that your car can be washed properly. There really isn't anything different, except you are doing all your organizing online.

So how the heck do we do this?

It takes learning and it takes understanding and then it takes practice.

With all the information online and so much information everywhere, I have found the ultimate resource for you and I really think that you should bookmark, make it your favorite and read and read and read!

It is called and a very suitable title:

There are 10 chapters and you can read it online..easy :-)

Chapter 1 How Search Engines Operate
Chapter 2 How people Interact with Search Engines
Chapter 3 Why Search Engine Marketing is Necessary
Chapter 4 The Basics of Search Engine Friendly Design and Dev.
Chapter 5 Keyword Research
Chapter 6 How Usability,Experience,and content affect Rankings
Chapter 7. Growing popularity and links
Chapter 8 Search Engine tools and services
Chapter 9 Myths, Misconceptions about Search Engines
Chaper 10 Measuring and tracking Success

To Get you started...here is a glimpse of what you will be reading

What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?

SEO is the practice of improving and promoting a web site in order to increase the number of visitors the site receives from search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. Sometimes SEO is simply a matter of making sure your site is structured in a way that search engines understand.

Search Engine Optimization isn't just about "engines." It's about making your site better for people too. At SEOmoz we believe these principles go hand in hand.

This guide is designed to describe all areas of SEO - from discovery of the terms and phrases (keywords) that generate traffic, to making a site search engine friendly, to building the links and marketing the unique value of the site/organization's offerings. Don't worry, if you are confused about this stuff, you are not alone.

Let me know how this works for you :-)

+0
Jose Banks

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Market Research/Keyword Research = SEO
6/18/2013 1:16:49 PM
One of the most important aspects of SEO.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2013 1:20:12 PM
Good morning Jose and hope that this information will prove useful to others..have a great day!
Quote:
One of the most important aspects of SEO.
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2013 3:29:50 PM
Thanks Diane!

Very good information. I will come back and study this soon.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!