Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Free $75 Gift Card For AdlandPro Members!
5/4/2013 1:43:30 PM

Hello,

I have a Free $75 JubiMax Gift Card For You!

That's how I get paid. The company (JubiMax) actually pays me to give away free products! That helps the company to brand the product line. They put a whole lot of money into promoting these products because they know that if people like them, they are going to want more. AND I want you to know that if you accept my free gift card offer now and try our products, you will instantly become one of my VIP customers. As a VIP customer, any time in the future that you want to order again, you will always receive BIG discounts on your product purchases!

You can use this free gift card for any one or more of our HIGH QUALITY products. All of these products were developed exclusively for JubiMax. Currently, we have SkinCare, Weight Loss, Energy, Heart Health, Vitality (boy meets girl) with more to come.

You Can Save Money With The JubiMax Online Shopping Assistant!

With our FREE Online Shopping Assistant, you can save money on EVERYTHING you buy at the same places you currently shop! Members earn cash back rebates on over 300,000,000 products from over 5,000 leading merchants! These include WalMart, Target, Macy's, PetSmart, JCPenny, Staples, Camping World, Old Navy, and many, many more!

Please notice this is a different link than the one below where you click to accept your free gift card. You can click on this link and watch a two minute video that explains how the online shopping assistant works.
http://www.jubimax.com/jubirebates/hbndon

Soon we will also have a Resort Vacation Package where members can save up to 80% off the cost of a luxurious vacation to exotic locations around the world!

My Gift Cards Are Going Fast!

As you might expect, these gift cards are going fast! By the time you visit the website, that gift card might be for less than $75. I have to reset that switch frequently to keep enough money in there. So, if that happens to you, don't worry. That $75 will be back up there in a day or two and you can accept the gift card then. Or, better yet, go ahead and accept the gift card now whatever amount it might show, and sign up as a JubiMax customer. Then, I will transfer more money to you in the members area. AND to make up for not having $75 for you right now, I will add another $25 to it as soon as I have funds available for a total of $100 in your customer account.

When you look at the products, if you see something you would really like to try and $75 is not enough to cover the cost of it, respond to this message and let me know what you want. I am allowed to give out up to a total of $400 to any one of my VIP customers.

Please click on the link below to claim your free $75 gift card.

Don Evans
http://www.jubimax.com/cert/hbndon

+0
RE: Free $75 Gift Card For AdlandPro Members!
5/15/2013 1:05:39 AM
Good, sounds great.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!