Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
RE: Lets get This Awareness Started
5/3/2013 4:15:30 PM
The Zonta Club of Northern Valley, NJ, Inc. was originally chartered as the Zonta Club of Teaneck-Bergenfield in 1951. The name was changed so that prospective members would understand that we accept members, both women and men, from all localities. We are one of the 38 clubs in District 3, serving New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. There are 30 Districts internationally. Zonta International is the only organization whose sole mission is to improve the status of women on an international basis. As such, Zonta International has consultative status at the United Nations where it advocates for women’s issues such as Violence against Women, Human Trafficking, Human Rights and many other issues that come before the member states.

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
5/3/2013 5:05:04 PM
helping_hand.jpg
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2013 3:25:52 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Lee,

It is so wonderful to see you back here again. WELCOME HOME. It is sad that so many people believe that our government contrributes to worthy causes like this, but they don't. Our CIA is too busy giving our money to money to creepy looking people like Karzai to protect us against the War Lords, duhhhh!!!! Gee, I hope I didn't step on anyones's feet. Anyway, I do hope that you get a lot of responses and that you like all the wonderful changes that have been made here.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpg OOPS!!! I've gotta go. My getaway vehicle is here.

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
5/7/2013 6:15:11 PM
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!