Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: karen gospel site
5/3/2013 1:37:13 PM

karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/3/2013 2:12:56 PM
Karen,

Thanks for bringing all those songs.
When I'd be back (in a few hours) I'd play them.

Lady, you really have been missed.

Hugs for now, and applause a bit later :)
+1
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2013 2:24:33 PM
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2013 2:25:49 PM

Getting Into Heaven
John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Ephesians 2:8-9
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Romans 10:9
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Matthew 7:21-27
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. ...
John 14:15
If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
Matthew 6:14-15
For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Matthew 19:16-17
And behold, a man came up to him, saying, “Teacher, what good deed must I do to have eternal life?” And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”
Matthew 5:17-20
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 18:21-25
And he said, “All these I have kept from my youth.” When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “One thing you still lack. Sell all that you have and distribute to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.” But when he heard these things, he became very sad, for he was extremely rich. Jesus, seeing that he had become sad, said, “How difficult it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God! For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.”
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/3/2013 2:27:08 PM

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!